Beriquer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

I spent the last week on google, looking for a good dual wield plugin. Yanfly doesn't have on, sadly. Victors is exactly what I'm looking for, seperate attack damage and animation, double grip, monkey grip, off hand damage, shields and everything just working fine.

but sadly it won't work with yanflys plugins. The damage calculation and notetags work all fine but the seperate attack animation doesn't, as many of you will know.

I tried Malikis plugin, but that plugin doesn't have seperate attacks and the shield situation is a bit wierd, but well, you can work with it.

I also tried Ramzas plugin, but there I'm missing features like double grip, monkey grip etc.

I really like Victors plugin, so what I'm really asking for is a workaround or compatibility patch for VE Dual Wield to work with YEP plugins.

I guess this was asked a hundred times over by now, but I couldn't find anything while searching so I thought I'd make a request.

thanks in advance for helping out ;)

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh!  Please excuse my "shield situation".  (I can bring a Doctor's Note.)

But seriously, what's wrong with the shield behavior in my plugin?

As for the extra attack, you can kinda do double attacks with mine now by adding an attacks +1 sub-trait to all weapons and messing with the plugin params a bit, but you'd still have the proper animations to deal with, which I admittedly am not too interested in changing.

Beriquer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm very sorry if I in any way upset you Maliki.

Your plugin is good and it works perfectly for what you had in mind. And there's nothing wrong with your shield behavior, I just dislike my shields to be in my weapons database.

As I stated earlier, I simply favor Victors plugin, wouldn't it be for the incompatibility with Yanfly.

So again, I'm very sorry if my post upset you in any way.

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No worries.  I was more concerned that it was a bug.

Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, which is why it's ok to have several similar scripts/plugins available here.

But coming back on topic, I don't know how effective a fix it was, but I believe Victor made a compatibility patch in version 1.04 or so of the plugin.

If you  haven't done so, consider updating to the latest version.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OMEGASS