FREE Dungeon Crawler [RPG Maker MV] DUNGEON MAPPERS NEEDED

Kay0503

Novice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SYNOPSIS: Rowan is a high school student that deals with depression, anxiety and self-loathing in this dungeon crawler she is tormented by physical manifestations of these feelings and she has to go through their domain to get to and beat them she will gain special skills for each foe for a one time use like confidence against self-loathing. She will start with elemental skills that can beat other enemies that are weak to the particular skill.
NEEDED:
- Balancing Database
- Good with Plugins (YEP Mostly)
- Writing details
- Maps
-Skills and Enemies
MY ROLES:
-Writer
-Cutscenes
-Plugins
-Skills and Enemies
DM me if your interested

Last edited:

Senor Pigster

Map Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, are you still looking for mappers?

Zaeran

Dreamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SYNOPSIS: Rowan is a high school student that deals with depression, anxiety and self-loathing in this dungeon crawler she is tormented by physical manifestations of these feelings and she has to go through their domain to get to and beat them she will gain special skills for each foe for a one time use like confidence against self-loathing. She will start with elemental skills that can beat other enemies that are weak to the particular skill.
NEEDED:
- Balancing Database
- Good with Plugins (YEP Mostly)
- Writing details
- Maps
-Skills and Enemies
MY ROLES:
-Writer
-Cutscenes
-Plugins
-Skills and Enemies
DM me if your interested
Hey, I'm curious what you mean by writing details. Would you care to expound on that?

Kay0503

Novice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean like just writing like pieces like ideas to add to the story or dialogue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr