Dungeon Music Pack

Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by Lunarea, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

[​IMG]

We've got a real treat for you today... A brand new AMAZING music pack created by our very own Scythuz!

This fantastic pack features 25 themes that are perfect for any dungeon, cave and dangerous place.

Click here for more info and some music samples.

Member+, don't forget your discount!

GIVEAWAY!

Winners:

- Ralpf

- Silent Darkness

- InvariableZ

Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
  2. The Prince of Sarcasm

The Prince of Sarcasm Prince of sarcasm Veteran

First Language:
    Sarcasm
    The laundry monster that falls down the laundry chute in my grandparents basement. When it falls down it gets real angry, and if you happen to be down there when it does, it will stuff you in the washing machine. Good thing it is really slow, so you can usually out run it. I lost my cousin Dale to that monster though.

3. EternalShadow

EternalShadow Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Whoo, go Scythuz!! :D

The most terrifying thing? Why is it I always get a mindblank when asked these sorts of questions?!

I suppose it'd be anything large, honestly. A dragon, etc. You see all these fearless heroes in movies ignoring their size, but if you imagine coming face-to-face with one in real life, you're essentially 'running nowhere' as you do in dreams... Or is that just me o_o

Now, if a sinkhole emerged in my basement...

4. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

Scythuz, I am one of your fans! I love the preview clips. You have definitely gotten my attention. I am looking over my shoulder right now...

Congrats on another great product.

5. Skyfrid

Skyfrid Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    The most terrifying thing I would never want to encounter in a dungeon, cave, basement or any where actually would be a black cat. -.-

Is it just me or am I just the only one that finds them creepy and ploting of murder?

6. Zoltor

Zoltor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Sweet.

3 out of the 5, I definitely will use, and 1 more as a maybe. That's a pretty amazing sample selecting there, and is worth the 9.99 alone, so if the rest are anywhere near the same lv, this would be a epic music pack.

The scariest thing would be exploring a dark area, and some animal gets scaried(bats, a small bear, ect), and comes flying/jumping out.

You mean in r/l right?

If either or, then my original response works," If I'm exploring a secret area, just to end up running into a godly boss, whom just mops the floor with with,and wiping out my party, wasting potentially hours of gameplay, if not worse(due to auto save/perma death) "

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
  7. Euphoria

Euphoria Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I think silence and darkness combined are scary. In those cases it's psychological and your mind creates all kinds of scenarios to freak itself out (at least mine does, maybe I'm crazy ^^ )

I definitely wouldn't want to go into a basement in the dark with no noise whatsoever.

8. whitesphere

whitesphere Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    For me, in my basement, the scariest thing would probably be complete darkness, since I'd have no idea what was there.

9. Saltwater Croc

Saltwater Croc Voice Actor/Frelance Composer Veteran

First Language:
    Hylian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The most horrifying thing that could ever happen to me is suddenly seeing an apparition behind me, out from nowhere. Or suddenly in a mirror.  Then you spin around to find no one there.   >_<

Also, hearing creepy little girl giggles echoing a cave or a dungeon.  Just no! ;-:

10. nio kasgami

nio kasgami VampCat Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Hum I love the song like always Scythuz : D when I get a new job I will pay a prepaid credit card and go buy your pack! and after I will....Dominate save  the world with it?

My favorite is the corporation it is sound so much cool : D so much stressfull!

and the most terrifying to you can encounter in a donjeon....

it is YOUR DARK CLONE!  because he know each of your trick all your technique ...it is almost impossible to beat!

11. Silent Darkness

Silent Darkness Robomage Veteran

First Language:
    English
    A shapeshifting monster that likes to blend into the walls, wait until your back is turned, then slowly uncoil itself before trying to swallow you whole.

12. TungerMan

TungerMan SmugMan Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Nothing, I guess? Sometimes it's actually scarier when nothing happens at all. That's when it all comes down to atmosphere.

13. Caz

Caz Green Eyes Blonde Dragon Moderator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am downloading this as we speak and entertaining myself with the preview samples while I impatiently wait! They sound so nice, I can't wait to hear the full pack~

Scary things in dungeons/caves/basements though.. hm.. That is a tough one which I am not sure I could answer! Probably seeing a lot of mess in a basement would scare me.. Can we get a dungeon where you fight through stacks of old paperwork, broken washing machines and hideously poorly placed LEGO pieces?

Archeia and nio kasgami like this.
  14. Galenmereth

Galenmereth I thought what I'd do was Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I once crawled into a maintenance chute under our block where I grew up. Pitch black. I fumbled for my torchlight, and when it turned on, the walls and ceiling moved. Turns out they were covered -- completely -- by long-legged cellar spiders. They were everywhere. I backed out so quickly I got bruises all over.

I don't really fear spiders, but I fear that amount in such close proximity... So that's my dungeon fear :<

TungerMan and Adellie like this.
  15. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

@Galenmereth: NOnononononononononono! That is terrifying!!!

16. DarkstarMatryx

DarkstarMatryx Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    In a crawlspace under my house that has access to the outside, the dreaded confined raccoon.  Definitely will scare the crud out of you. They can't get out and you can't stand and run. I hate that crawlspace.

17. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine The Mapgician Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Aaah, wonderful musics there. They'd be perfect in my dungeon crawler.

What is the most scary thing o could explore while exploring a dungeon? A shadow with human figure in the distance that stares every one of my moves. Even with all the darkness of the dungeon you can still see him standing there, watching you... analyzing you... 

Imagine the silence, the pressure, your breath... what would you do? Run away? What if he pursuits you? What if you confront him? He would be hostile or not? Men, that'd be terrible.

18. Clord

Clord Nya~ Veteran

Wraiths in a dungeon I tell you. Those would be super creepy to encounter. There is nothing like good old fashioned Wraith encounter in a creepy old dungeon with the skulls making up the walls. Dark glimmering light of the candles that are almost burned off and smell of a rotting flesh that stench the air. Ghouls that eat testicles to honor their Wraith masters and who once were humans that died in there. Insides drawing floor on the walls is also one of the creepy features of the dungeon.

19. cabfe

cabfe Cool Cat Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    IRL, my greatest fear would be to have my flashlight go dead while in a dark basement.

Pitch black, all of a sudden. Imagination working faster than light, childhood monsters coming back... Any noise becomes ten times louder than it really is.

Creeps me out just thinking about it.

20. Evan Finkel

Evan Finkel Modeling Beholder Veteran

Flawless!

What is the most terrifying thing you could encounter while exploring a dungeon, cave or your very own basement?

Lamia, or chimera while exploring a dark cave/dungeon.