Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
dungeon-music-pack-product.png

We've got a real treat for you today... A brand new AMAZING music pack created by our very own Scythuz!

This fantastic pack features 25 themes that are perfect for any dungeon, cave and dangerous place.

Click here for more info and some music samples.

Member+, don't forget your discount!

GIVEAWAY!

Winners:

- Ralpf

- Silent Darkness

- InvariableZ

Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
The laundry monster that falls down the laundry chute in my grandparents basement. When it falls down it gets real angry, and if you happen to be down there when it does, it will stuff you in the washing machine. Good thing it is really slow, so you can usually out run it. I lost my cousin Dale to that monster though.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whoo, go Scythuz!! :D

The most terrifying thing? Why is it I always get a mindblank when asked these sorts of questions?!

I suppose it'd be anything large, honestly. A dragon, etc. You see all these fearless heroes in movies ignoring their size, but if you imagine coming face-to-face with one in real life, you're essentially 'running nowhere' as you do in dreams... Or is that just me o_o

Now, if a sinkhole emerged in my basement...

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Scythuz, I am one of your fans! I love the preview clips. You have definitely gotten my attention. I am looking over my shoulder right now...

Congrats on another great product.

Skyfrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The most terrifying thing I would never want to encounter in a dungeon, cave, basement or any where actually would be a black cat. -.-

Is it just me or am I just the only one that finds them creepy and ploting of murder?

Zoltor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sweet.

3 out of the 5, I definitely will use, and 1 more as a maybe. That's a pretty amazing sample selecting there, and is worth the 9.99 alone, so if the rest are anywhere near the same lv, this would be a epic music pack.

The scariest thing would be exploring a dark area, and some animal gets scaried(bats, a small bear, ect), and comes flying/jumping out.

You mean in r/l right?

If either or, then my original response works," If I'm exploring a secret area, just to end up running into a godly boss, whom just mops the floor with with,and wiping out my party, wasting potentially hours of gameplay, if not worse(due to auto save/perma death) "

Euphoria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think silence and darkness combined are scary. In those cases it's psychological and your mind creates all kinds of scenarios to freak itself out (at least mine does, maybe I'm crazy ^^ )

I definitely wouldn't want to go into a basement in the dark with no noise whatsoever.

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
For me, in my basement, the scariest thing would probably be complete darkness, since I'd have no idea what was there.

defunct-user

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The most horrifying thing that could ever happen to me is suddenly seeing an apparition behind me, out from nowhere. Or suddenly in a mirror.  Then you spin around to find no one there.   >_<

Also, hearing creepy little girl giggles echoing a cave or a dungeon.  Just no! ;-:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hum I love the song like always Scythuz : D when I get a new job I will pay a prepaid credit card and go buy your pack! and after I will....Dominate save  the world with it?

My favorite is the corporation it is sound so much cool : D so much stressfull!

and the most terrifying to you can encounter in a donjeon....

it is YOUR DARK CLONE!  because he know each of your trick all your technique ...it is almost impossible to beat!

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A shapeshifting monster that likes to blend into the walls, wait until your back is turned, then slowly uncoil itself before trying to swallow you whole.

TungerMan

SmugMan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nothing, I guess? Sometimes it's actually scarier when nothing happens at all. That's when it all comes down to atmosphere.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I am downloading this as we speak and entertaining myself with the preview samples while I impatiently wait! They sound so nice, I can't wait to hear the full pack~

Scary things in dungeons/caves/basements though.. hm.. That is a tough one which I am not sure I could answer! Probably seeing a lot of mess in a basement would scare me.. Can we get a dungeon where you fight through stacks of old paperwork, broken washing machines and hideously poorly placed LEGO pieces?

Galenmereth

Semi-retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I once crawled into a maintenance chute under our block where I grew up. Pitch black. I fumbled for my torchlight, and when it turned on, the walls and ceiling moved. Turns out they were covered -- completely -- by long-legged cellar spiders. They were everywhere. I backed out so quickly I got bruises all over.

I don't really fear spiders, but I fear that amount in such close proximity... So that's my dungeon fear :<

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
In a crawlspace under my house that has access to the outside, the dreaded confined raccoon.  Definitely will scare the crud out of you. They can't get out and you can't stand and run. I hate that crawlspace.

Faye Valentine

The Mapgician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aaah, wonderful musics there. They'd be perfect in my dungeon crawler.

What is the most scary thing o could explore while exploring a dungeon? A shadow with human figure in the distance that stares every one of my moves. Even with all the darkness of the dungeon you can still see him standing there, watching you... analyzing you... 

Imagine the silence, the pressure, your breath... what would you do? Run away? What if he pursuits you? What if you confront him? He would be hostile or not? Men, that'd be terrible.

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Wraiths in a dungeon I tell you. Those would be super creepy to encounter. There is nothing like good old fashioned Wraith encounter in a creepy old dungeon with the skulls making up the walls. Dark glimmering light of the candles that are almost burned off and smell of a rotting flesh that stench the air. Ghouls that eat testicles to honor their Wraith masters and who once were humans that died in there. Insides drawing floor on the walls is also one of the creepy features of the dungeon.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
IRL, my greatest fear would be to have my flashlight go dead while in a dark basement.

Pitch black, all of a sudden. Imagination working faster than light, childhood monsters coming back... Any noise becomes ten times louder than it really is.

Creeps me out just thinking about it.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Flawless!

What is the most terrifying thing you could encounter while exploring a dungeon, cave or your very own basement?

Lamia, or chimera while exploring a dark cave/dungeon.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having sweet eight hours dedicated ONLY to devving, so what do I do? :kaoswt:

SIX HOURS: Watch Resident Evil boss fight videos
TWO HOURS: Dev

All things come from God tho, sooo... procrastination = divine!:kaoluv: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I officially declare today "test play day." I'm going to waste the whole day playing video games, which isn't a shock to anybody, but hopefully today I'll play my own and figure out what still needs fixin's.
Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thabet68