Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!

I've yet to fully purchase RPG Maker MV but I've finished the demo and learnt a lot (I will definitely but it in the next few days) and I think we should have more dungeon tiles. We've got some, but not that many to make really cool dungeon ruins. I'm thinking The Elder Scrolls style - i would be really awesome to have a few more of those. I know that there's the essentials set, which adds some, but I'm really thinking about some lighter forest ruin tiles. I think me and the community could really make some awesome games with it. I obviously don't straight out expect someone to just do this but if someone does, it would be really awesome :) .

VX ACE had this: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/ancient-dungeons-base-pack

The ancient dungeons pack which sort of what I want but instead fitting in completely with the rest of RPG Maker(MV)'s tiles and working with MV.

Details:

Request for: Tiles

Tile Type: MV

Art Style: Fitting with normal RPG Maker MV tyles

Thanks, hope you like the idea,

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalenacio