HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Am I the only one that thinks something like this would be a great addition to MV's plug-in catalog? There may already be something out that is capable of something similar if you rig it correctly, but something like Casper's Dungeon Tools script for Ace would make creating simple dungeon puzzles so much easier.

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/2275-csca-dungeon-tools/

Naveed

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Totally looking for something like this. Hope someone looks into this quick ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rintosi