kyonides

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Or that's what I expect to be here. Honestly, I'm not after stuff like being a famous scripter or plugin developer. Even so I'm here. As a sidenote I might say that I've been a penguin, a fox and even a voracious shark!

sousen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yo! welcome bro, yeah we came here to learn and explore this lovely rpg maker so I hope you enjoy it. we are from all places so we can learn each other I think, welcome.

kyonides

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Learning!? Unless people teach me how to love JS that I deeply hate, I dunno how that could ever happen. :LZSlol: C++ or Java could be fine. :D

Tatsuya

Tatsyua Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello and welcome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muhlijem