Danteus

Random Encounter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have done other Let's Play videos in the past but ended up taking a break for a while and am just coming back now. I will slowly be making my way through the pinned request topic with no real timetable planned atm for the video releases.

First game up is Evil Overlord:

DarthVollis

Moogle Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Some strange reason I cannot heard you. The Music is really loud. Are you saying anything?

Danteus

Random Encounter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah the audio came out really bad in this video. next video I need to drop the games volume down a bit to make myself easier to hear. Unfortunatly the capture software I am using won't let me boost my mic anymore than it already is.

Allsvin

Savant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey are you taking requests for games to play?

Email me for details if so: allsvin@gmail.com

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143