PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I need to create a dwarven city/ mine in my game and for this I need lots of dwarf NPC's... Does anyone know of anywhere with a set of Dwarf generator parts? I've seen a few on this site but nothing with any complete sets, they seem to be either just for face sheets or just for sprites. Also if there are no sets for Dwarfs, is anyone interested in creating some?

Thanks everyone!

Korthulhu

Immortan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiya!

First time responding to someone asking for help, but I'm a big fan of Dwarves as a race and would love to see them incorporated into more games so I hope what I've got gets you what you need!
Check this out:
https://spritespace.blogspot.com/2013/10/to-start-of-with-here-are-collection-of.html
About 4 sprite blocks down, you'll see several blocks of nothing but Dwarves! I see you're using MV and these sprites are for VX Ace, but there are a lot of great tutorials out there on YouTube and the like for easily transposing a sprite sheet from VX Ace to MV. If you don't have Photoshop (because its, admittedly, stupid expensive), I recommend getting Gimp...which is free, and does the exact same stuff! I know thats not exactly a quick fix, but it should work.
Make sure you give credit to the appropriate people, and let me know how it goes!

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I appreciate the help but it looks like I won't be able to use it... his site says for non-commercial games only and when I checked his post on this forum it says they can be used in commercial games but just for VX/ Ace. Plus I need to be able to make faces for them also so I need some generator parts too.

Korthulhu

Immortan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, I gotcha.
Well, I don't know that I've seen any "all in one" sort of deals, although you'd think there would be one. Most everything I've seen is either sprites or generator parts, but not both. Kind of odd.
Either way, I'll still keep an eye out!

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Ya i'm not sure why there doesn't seem to be much for dwarves, they're a fairly common race in games haha

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ya I downloaded those and they were a decent start but theres only so much variation I can do with the limited amount of parts there, thank you tho!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs