Dwarves!!!

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by PhxFire, Jul 10, 2019 at 1:43 PM.

1. PhxFire

PhxFire Igneus Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I need to create a dwarven city/ mine in my game and for this I need lots of dwarf NPC's... Does anyone know of anywhere with a set of Dwarf generator parts? I've seen a few on this site but nothing with any complete sets, they seem to be either just for face sheets or just for sprites. Also if there are no sets for Dwarfs, is anyone interested in creating some?

Thanks everyone!

2. Korthulhu

Korthulhu Immortan Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hiya!

First time responding to someone asking for help, but I'm a big fan of Dwarves as a race and would love to see them incorporated into more games so I hope what I've got gets you what you need!
    Check this out:
    https://spritespace.blogspot.com/2013/10/to-start-of-with-here-are-collection-of.html
    About 4 sprite blocks down, you'll see several blocks of nothing but Dwarves! I see you're using MV and these sprites are for VX Ace, but there are a lot of great tutorials out there on YouTube and the like for easily transposing a sprite sheet from VX Ace to MV. If you don't have Photoshop (because its, admittedly, stupid expensive), I recommend getting Gimp...which is free, and does the exact same stuff! I know thats not exactly a quick fix, but it should work.
    Make sure you give credit to the appropriate people, and let me know how it goes!

PhxFire likes this.
  3. PhxFire

PhxFire Igneus Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I appreciate the help but it looks like I won't be able to use it... his site says for non-commercial games only and when I checked his post on this forum it says they can be used in commercial games but just for VX/ Ace. Plus I need to be able to make faces for them also so I need some generator parts too.

4. Korthulhu

Korthulhu Immortan Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh, I gotcha.
    Well, I don't know that I've seen any "all in one" sort of deals, although you'd think there would be one. Most everything I've seen is either sprites or generator parts, but not both. Kind of odd.
    Either way, I'll still keep an eye out!

5. PhxFire

PhxFire Igneus Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks! Ya i'm not sure why there doesn't seem to be much for dwarves, they're a fairly common race in games haha

6. KRS

KRS Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
  7. PhxFire

PhxFire Igneus Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ya I downloaded those and they were a decent start but theres only so much variation I can do with the limited amount of parts there, thank you tho!