dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gamer_girl09 Ah you are supposed to name it !$namehere.png. But you need to make a sheet for it first as this does not have the four rows that is needed for it. I posted these under the assumption that people needed to manually make a new sheet, since I wanted to save space

Here is one that is engine ready!

Attachments

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! Beautiful work, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

gamer_girl09

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gamer_girl09 Ah you are supposed to name it !$namehere.png. But you need to make a sheet for it first as this does not have the four rows that is needed for it. I posted these under the assumption that people needed to manually make a new sheet, since I wanted to save space

Here is one that is engine ready!
oh... I feel blonde now lol but thank you!

meribiaa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your icon set!! Has there been any updates to it lately?

And the target is going to be super useful for my game. Thank you!! ^o^

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys been a little while but I been watching some Isekai animes and I thought it would be cool to make a pretty reception area for your guilds! It's not strictly medieval, but certainly gives off that fantasy magic guild vibe that I seen before, you can use them together with RTP no prob! :rhappy:
guildcounter example.png
guildcounter.png

Last edited:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I had like a weird little VX Ace game named Hellgency which was about bureaucracy in demon hell, so this immediatley makes me want to re-create this, but better, because your tiles are perfect for something like this
Thanks for sharing!

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's good to see you again, Dragoonwys. Your latest tileset is pretty nice too besides, most of the Isekais have a modern feel to them even in a medieval setting XD

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Candacis A bureaucracy in hell? XDDD That sounds like an amazing premise, I can already see the suit wearing punch clock demons complaining about the paper work right now LOL Thank you very much!

@Halcyon Days Thank you! I'm glad to know that you like them.
True, Isekais always do have this modern feel to them, its just one of their fun things. Come to think of it, I think that's the theme of the newest MZ heroes too! They all look slightly modern even in their fantasy clothes :guffaw:

ThePreparator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I keep wondering how people come up with this great art!!

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That reception area also doubles great as a victorian age trainstation btw :D

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question: Do you plan to make Generator Pieces? I hope I don't sound too pushy, but I like the hair you made and was curious if you planned male pieces too.

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Halcyon Days
I dont plan generator pieces, its a rare occasion since it takes a while to make and there are already just so many wonderful generator pieces made by other people here in the forum!

But if you see something that hasn't been made before, you can make a suggestion. I might work on it if I see it being something everyone can use :rhappy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik