Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Large Bullet Train Extendable]

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gamer_girl09 Ah you are supposed to name it !$namehere.png. But you need to make a sheet for it first as this does not have the four rows that is needed for it. I posted these under the assumption that people needed to manually make a new sheet, since I wanted to save space

Here is one that is engine ready!

Attachments

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! Beautiful work, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

gamer_girl09

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gamer_girl09 Ah you are supposed to name it !$namehere.png. But you need to make a sheet for it first as this does not have the four rows that is needed for it. I posted these under the assumption that people needed to manually make a new sheet, since I wanted to save space

Here is one that is engine ready!
oh... I feel blonde now lol but thank you!

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those icons look pretty awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen