RMMV
I really like these, really captures the esscence of old school RPGs

crowhound

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Love the old style RPG music. It reminds me of the good old days where retro RPGS ruled supremely on the video game market.

Dylan B.

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like these, really captures the esscence of old school RPGs
Thanks for listening. I'm glad you liked it. I'm currently working on a new piece to upload.

Dylan B.

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just uploaded a great track to my Soundcloud in addition to a track I uploaded a couple weeks ago.

please check them out and let me know what you think.

crowhound

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
These are some nice additions to your music list. I really enjoy the Dreams of Sorrow the most. It makes me feel like I am playing a game where the main character is walking away from his village as it is on fire and he is trying to go for help, but is injured and cannot run very well.

To The Stars reminds me of a start of an adventure where a couple friends are talking about leaving home and going to discover a new world with their own eyes.

Dylan B.

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Crowhound. Those are fairly accurate depictions of those songs. I'm glad they are coming across as intended. More will be on their way. I'm looking to do some serious experimentation with my next piece/pieces. The software I used to compose and produce 'Dreams of Sorrow' is allowing me more tools with which to translate what is in my head to notes on a staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu