cchmaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Beautiful! Now I don't have to disable encounter effect.

Will it be more effects available in the future?

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tale There's an incompatibility between the dynamic effects plugin and Irina's Performance Upgrade plugin. As soon as an encounter happens, it freezes. For now, I have her plugin disabled.

------
Edit
------
It appears they do work together. Only this plugin parameter in Irina_PerformanceUpgrade ( Performance Upgrade plugin for RPG Maker MV by Irina (itch.io) ) will cause the crash if this was set to true.

Irina.PNG

Attachments

• Error1.PNG
    Error1.PNG
    997.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Error2.PNG
    Error2.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Askann

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty nice plugin!
It's just like the old RPG games like Chrono Cross!

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tale Another problem.

See, when you enter battle by default and have message dialogue (or something else set) at Turn 0, that waits until all actors move to their starting position in battle before playing.

With this plugin enabled, it doesn't wait. Anything that is set at Turn 0 plays as soon as the dynamic encounter transition happens, instead of waiting for all actors to get to their position at the start of battle.

Magusalfador

AKA VaroClaw
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tale Question, does your plug in works for previous versions? 1.5.1 to be more specific. Because I just placed the plug in, made a plug in command with EncEffType 0 but nothing happens when I start a battle.

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188