Dynamic Title screen

Vaschak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Does anyone know how to make an dinamic title screen ? or a plugin that would let me do so
I was thinking of making one like super mario super saga

video example :

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uhmm I don't know alot of it but try mog_hunter or half title screen

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Unless you want to entirely event your title screen, which I think from your post you don't, this will need a plugin.

[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]

Vaschak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Thank you i hope this will help get the word out
Unless you want to entirely event your title screen, which I think from your post you don't, this will need a plugin.

[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]
Uhmm I don't know alot of it but try mog_hunter or half title screen
I've been looking for "mog_hunter" as a plugin but i mostly get results of a person, also is " half title screen" a plug in or just really show half the title screen ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[dpost]Vaschak[/dpost]
If you want to quote more than one person, you have to use the Multiquote botton, otherwise the forum software will automatically create a new post for each quote. Another way round that is simply to use @ followed by the person's username - like this @Vaschak - which makes it clear who you are answering, and lets them know that you have mentioned them.

EDIT
Here is the link to Moghunter's web site
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/
For the title plugin, scroll down to the section 'Menus' and it's the first one.

Vaschak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
[dpost]Vaschak[/dpost]
If you want to quote more than one person, you have to use the Multiquote botton, otherwise the forum software will automatically create a new post for each quote. Another way round that is simply to use @ followed by the person's username - like this @Vaschak - which makes it clear who you are answering, and lets them know that you have mentioned them.

EDIT
Here is the link to Moghunter's web site
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/
For the title plugin, scroll down to the section 'Menus' and it's the first one.

Excuse me for that will be more careful in the future

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been looking for "mog_hunter" as a plugin but i mostly get results of a person, also is " half title screen" a plug in or just really show half the title screen ?
Ohh I'm sorry haha I hate autocorrect.. it's Galv's Title Screen...and Kes already gave u the link.

Vaschak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Ohh I'm sorry haha I hate autocorrect.. it's Galv's Title Screen...and Kes already gave u the link.
Thank you i just check out that dude (Galv), it's not exactly what i had in mind but it's really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norem