Dynamically Changing Enemy Name Through Text Codes

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there any way I can dynamically change enemy names(between several) and string variables in the game output?

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you give me an example of where you'd need to do this and what your goal is?

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I am trying to use Visutella Text Windows(which accepts text codes) to dynamically give tips to the player on how to defeat enemies.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which window/text field exactly? Some text fields only accept a limited selection of text codes and you need to give more details as to where that text code is supposed to be used.

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want such text boxes, only with the Enemy/Troop name and the "physical attack" being dynamic(perhaps through a variable string and id parameter)
Screenshot 2021-12-05 195429.png

Here is the plugin at work:

Screenshot 2021-12-05 195603.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
att1c4