RMMV Dystopia [Game in Development]

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Adassio Studios, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Adassio Studios

Adassio Studios Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• "Blooming in red and orange a world saw it's end, but as one story ends it's tale a new one takes place. The world has never took the color we wanted as in red and black it'll paint the void."
    • An RPG about mystery, telling a future unveiling in present; A story-driven game going through comedy for a good laughs to suspense that will get your hair stand on it's very end. The game's genre is vast, as it does not lock for just a single theme.
    • Who knows what it might be, or what it might have been. What's the truth without a lie. There's no truth without a lie within to contrast it with. "How would you know who are you, if you don't know who where you? Perhaps the truth should remain buried, as it has always been."
    [​IMG]
    • Almost fully customized game, the art is mostly edited with full parallax maps. The style makes it look far different than most RPGMaker short-games:p
    • Implemented crafting -Chromes related- system (Because what's a good game without it)
    • Remarkeable personalities on characters:guffaw:
    • A really good quality soundtrack.B)
    • Chain commands in order to perform more power abilities in combat.
    • A lot of more stuff and mechanics left to see in game!:cutesmile:
    [​IMG]
    • Maps are too big and wonderful to be described in one image, but there's some of the in-game look!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As completes maps, here are two of them! (Those are just the base design, in-game maps Will look diferente, because of the different layers and lightning!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's a little part of the intro if you're wondering about the game! (More videos will be added with the time) :D

And as for music, here are some of the great songs in the soundtrack of the game! Credits to our loved artists; Mankai Symphony and DesperateMeasurez for their hard work and musical masterpieces! Make sure to follow them on soundcloud :guffaw:

"They attack" by Desesperate Measurez

"Izanagi Izanami" by Mankai Symphony
    [​IMG]
    • Developing interesting plots - 25%
    • Mapping and dynamic lightning - 3%
    • Story writing and dialogues - 5%
    • Getting awesome plugins and mechanics - 92%
    • Creating and gathering awesome soundtrack - 83%
    • Smoothing all images and portraits - 76%
    • Having fancy looking HUDS and other extras - 83%
    • Bottling laughs for the comedy - 12%
    • Giving the creeps to people :wub - ?%
    • Overall Map development - 2%
    • Planning how to conquer the world and setting up the sun as a DEADLY LASER :mrsatan: - ?%
    [​IMG]
    Yet to be announced! :guffaw:

P.D Twitter's up in case any of you want to follow the updates of the game with more frequency!

https://twitter.com/AdassioStudios

Heads up for Dystopia and upcoming news!~

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. ImperiousRex

ImperiousRex Veteran Veteran

Nice job on the artwork

3. Adassio Studios

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks! I'm working quite hard on making the game look and be good! What is taking most of my effort is mapping right now! :) But anything around visuals will be surely good looking!

4. bhindi1224

bhindi1224 NOT Indian Okra Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This stuff really is looking good. Picture with the entrance gate. It's a little too bright in this room for me to fully appreciate the youtube video.

5. Adassio Studios

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Glad to hear that you think it is good looking! It will surely be amazing once it is done. And what did you meant with the entrance gate and the brightness on where? Didn't really catch what you said :aswt2:

6. bhindi1224

bhindi1224 NOT Indian Okra Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I meant :
    [​IMG]
    and
    seemed very dark to me because it's night time and my bedroom light is pretty bright.

7. Adassio Studios

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh ya, you meant about brightness. There's a rather odd thing with how dark or bright you'll see those images because of two things; The color quality and resolution on different electronic devices may vary (While phones have a lower quality, making red a dark color [It can see like if it's lacking brightness] most monitors and screens have a higher quality, making red a bright and vivid color [It has better contrast making it far more bright] I'd personally recommend using either a monitor or a screen to fully enjoy image quality (I had quite a trouble with quality resolutions, but the image you see is set to a point where it isn't either too bright for PC's and Screens or too dark for phones. Perhap's it's just about your room's ilumination :p) ,Also what about the entrance? Looking it quite bright/dark as the video thing? :)