Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello everyone!
We are Studio_CCH booksANDgames, a group of friends who want to try their hand at creating indie rpg games and writing books and fan fictions!
Each of our projects will be completely free and non-profit.

We want to present one of our projects: Dystopian Chernobyl - The rpg
LocandinaDystopianChernobyl.jpg

Synopsis

Dystopian Chernobyl - The rpg is set in a different timeline from ours, where the facts have fared much worse than we know them.
The game's storyline will take you to explore the city to find a safe place to build a laboratory and analyze the place. However, you will find that things will not be that simple and you will have to learn to study flora and fauna in order to survive!
You will be able to freely explore the entire city, in search of your colleague who has mysteriously disappeared, trying to survive in this hostile place, where dangers lurk everywhere.

Some features:

Acid Rain: You'll have to pay attention to the weather! Acid rain is one of the worst dangers of Dystopian Chernobyl - The rpg! If acid falls from the sky, it is convenient to find shelter immediately.

Open world: Explore the entire Chernobyl area! With the help of the map, you can orient yourself using the global map, or see points of interest with the local map!

Fatigue points: Watch out for fatigue! You will be able to use fatigue points to perform actions, such as opening a locked door. However, if you run out of fatigue points, you will need to recover them before you can open the way!

Cultivating
: Is Food Radioactive? No fear! You will be able to grow useful plants in the laboratory.

Bonfire: When you happen to be near a bonfire, you will be able to rest and perform some actions, such as building items, cooking and saving game progress.

Take notes in the diary: Study the fauna and flora of Dystopian Chernobyl - The rpg! In this dystopian Chernobyl, finding mutated and aggressive animals will be the order of the day! Update your diary with the creatures you see, to remind you of their danger and their characteristics.

AND IT'S NOT OVER HERE!
We are, in fact:
1) by writing a short novel dedicated to the game, which will be published for free together with the game!
2) Illustrating a digital book with the artwork and artistic drawings of the game, which will be published for free together with the game!
3) The strategy guide of the game, with maps and detailed events, to discover all the secrets of the game, which will be published for free together with the game!

Screen

img1.jpg
img2.jpg
img3.jpg
img4.jpgimg5.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.jpg
img8.jpg
img9.jpgimg10.jpg
img11.jpgimg12.jpg

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Sounds interesting. :)

Could you please add your images in a spoiler though? It's a lot to scroll on mobile. Thanks.

Misery

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meow
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sounds like horror.

cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, some feedback on the screenshots. I'd try to make the architecture similar to the Soviet Brutalist aesthetic, as I can't really tell that it takes place in Chernobyl based on the pictures alone.
Will you be able to find the iconic things like the Ferris Wheel, the firefighter's clothing basement, and explore the Chernobyl NPP? It'd be cool to see the control room and go inside the sarcophagus.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally adding subtitles. My demo release is really close! :kaojoy:

1653799949837.png

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsubhien