Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostpunk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am now making the game as for now but our Objective for our game is it is like a E-learning type game and it seems that the script is not available so here's my request. The script[SIZE=10pt] that allows the students to answer the 50 randomize mathematical questions(This will be our part to input). The second component is the students must be able to answer in order to proceed to each stage. Lastly, after successfully answered all the questions, it will indicate the student’s grade or score(at the end).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It allows the students to answer the 50 random questions in their math subject that will serves as their quiz or exam. Each questions needs to be answer to be able to proceed to the next stage, and each wrong answer [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]it will serve as there wrong answer[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]

And also I need a script that allows it randomize questions in each stage according to level, second, the primary user (teacher) allows to make or edit the questionnaires and points. Lastly, at the end of the game the secondary user (students) will know his/her grade or score.

"And also for the 50 question it is tentative don't put it as a Static"

Hoping I could get it as soon as possible nothing to harsh :(

If there are parts of here to be clarify Just post it 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no need for a script (as the word is defined in RPG-Makers) to do this, everything you listed could be done by events without scripts.

Please check the following "game" that was written to teach game developers how to use variables in events:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/10099-variables-guide/

It can be opened in the editor and not only shows how to use variables for randomization and effect, but also to check and calculated for results - and how RM can be used to teach people a specific subject.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Given the evidence, we heavily suspect that you are using a pirated RPG Maker, which is not tolerated here and we have an instant-ban policy regarding this. You have now been banned. If you feel we were incorrect and you have been falsely accused, you can send us a support question with proof of your purchase of the RPG Maker to revert our decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkyfat