each time I leave a map, monsters that I already killed come back to life? Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchCraft

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Say I killed a bat. I leave hat dungeon and if I go back into it the bat reappears even if I have the “erase event” command on? Lmao idk if it’s super obvious cuz im pretty new to this but whatever

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to ACE Support. Thank you.

The reason that happens is erase event only erases it until you leave the map. It's for events you want to rerun when you enter maps. What you need to do instead is turn on self switch A when you kill the bat, then set up a blank page on the event at page 2 which is only active if self switch A is active.

WitchCraft

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
[move]ACE Support[/move]

The reason that happens is erase event only erases it until you leave the map. It's for events you want to rerun when you enter maps. What you need to do instead is turn on self switch A when you kill the bat, then set up a blank page on the event at page 2 which is only active if self switch A is active.
Ohh thanks so much this helped a lot :) also sorry for posting in the wrong forum I don’t really understand how these sort of things work

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dokidokibeach