Lartu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!

I've been looking all around for a way to display my battle log in the same way Mother games do. That is, a text-box that sits on the top part of the screen and describes what's going on in the battle, much like a window called with a common event, but for the battle log.

I don't just want to have a border around my log, nor to display it in a window manner. I'd like the text to appear smoothly, as if it was a text window, be able to add all the text I want (to describe a particular skill: "Hero raises his hands and light descends from heaven!") and even display damage messages there ("The enemy was hit for 30 damage!").

See how the battle log describes everything that's going on in high detail?

Do you know it there's anything like that available or, if not, how could I write it?

CuddleFox

Furry
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump
Would like that for my project too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf