Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Quite some time isn't it?

Well i would like to join your team.

i can do some graphics and i am a bit novice in scripting,maybe i can be of some help.

Also i can be "The Idea Guy" of the tea..

Would you consider me in the team?
Hi Yangfly,

I definitely would accept you as a member in the EarthBound Style Engine Team. The engine is a work in progress and I've slowly developed it through user feedback, trial and error, and a few customized scripts. Anything you'd be willing to contribute would help the project. 

One feature I was unable to replicate in "EarthBound - Mother 2" was the amount of enemies that tag the Player character and appear in battle based on how many enemies met the Player. As for custom resources, my original idea was to use the default RTP and use as little custom scripts as possible so that users can decide what they want to use and customize the engine to their needs. However, I am open to using custom resources as I can make a separate version of the engine.

Let me know if you have any ideas or would like to develop resources of any kind, and thanks for your interest in the EarthBound Style Engine. Oh, let me know if you find any bugs or errors of any kind although I think I've filtered most of them by now..

(Edit : Patched another bug today that triggers when an enemy touches the Player character on a transfer event. Thanks to Yangfly for bringing the bug to my attention. Project data will be reuploaded soon.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"
I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cremo