Vanessa

Crossfate Saga Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vanessa I'm also Jack of all Trade, except code. You can asks me to do anything Apart from scripting, which includes Databasing Json file, Map Designing, Moves Animation, Action sequences, Photoshop edits, etc.
If you willing to do an animation sequence for battles effects and such, that will be a greeeeeat help, since i planned to make this game intense. (seinen)

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, @Vanessa I can do it for you actually, I have to gather some money for my Free Project Pokemon Essentials MV, and I'm not good at coding and Plugin makers want Money even though it a Free Game ;_;
So, I will do anything for your game as long as you are willing to pay.

You can brief me, what you want me to do?

Vanessa

Crossfate Saga Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can just wait for xmas sale, they usually put them on a good price.
not to mention yesterday i just bought some dlc from humble bundle for a very low price.

Btw if you using facebook, you can join RPG maker developer group and start endorsing yourself there. by showing them your portfolio, not just me, there will be more people interested by commissioning to you.

As for me, as it stated above, i cant offer a good payment for now, if money is your motivation, then i didnt suggesting you apply to this project.
at least for now.

^^

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can just wait for xmas sale, they usually put them on a good price.
not to mention yesterday i just bought some dlc from humble bundle for a very low price.

Btw if you using facebook, you can join RPG maker developer group and start endorsing yourself there. by showing them your portfolio, not just me, there will be more people interested by commissioning to you.

As for me, as it stated above, i cant offer a good payment for now, if money is your motivation, then i didnt suggesting you apply to this project.
at least for now.

^^
Ya !!! That's the motive to be straight and forward.
But I'm not just asks you to pay me all money. I have applied for multiple Projects.
And by collecting Little little money from all the Projects. I will expend it on my Project's plugin development.

Vanessa

Crossfate Saga Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will save your application, if the other staffs like (now i really have a team :) )
we'll contact you

thank you very much ~

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain

[mod]please do not ask for payment on any topic posted in (free) project recruitment[/mod]
If you want payment for your work, look into classified request, that is where people who are willing to play are looking for help.
Project recruitment is specifically for looking for unpaid help.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain
[mod]please do not ask for payment on any topic posted in (free) project recruitment[/mod]
In Project Recruitment There are 5 Type of Post category:
1. Free
2. Service
3. Trade
4. Hire
5. Paid

And this post is of Hire Category, which doesn't mean Free. I think you misunderstood the Type Rules. Please go through it before Modding.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you misunderstood the Type Rules. Please go through it before Modding.
I think you should read rules before stating them, because for the type five the files specifically state that paid work needs to go to another forum and even give you a link where to post paid work.
And you should also read our general rules, because there are specific procedures for when you disagree with a moderator and want such a decision revoced. And public backtalk is specifically not part of those procedures, so you can count yourself lucky that I don't give you a warning for your behaviour here.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right. For pay is under Classifieds -> Requests. This forum is for unpaid work, or trades. Plus, hiring can be for unpaid work by definition, after all that is what interns are for in most countries.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you should read rules before stating them, because for the type five the files specifically state that paid work needs to go to another forum and even give you a link where to post paid work.
Right. For pay is under Classifieds -> Requests. This forum is for unpaid work, or trades. Plus, hiring can be for unpaid work by definition, after all that is what interns are for in most countries.
Then I think Paid should be removed form the 5 categories to avoid Confusion.

And this should be Stated in a Separate Sticky Thread that Paid Requests should be posted under Classifieds -> Requests

(just a suggestion, which might make Life easier for someone, who might be Posting Paid Request here)

And as a Request to the Modders please delete these Posts of mine and Yours from @Vanessa's Thread. I think we made her thread a misery

Last edited:

Vanessa

Crossfate Saga Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually mod replied you with the right answer.

I'm recruiting people to join my dev team, payment is out of question that will be under personal agreement later on, is it skill trade or anything.

The other category is more specified.
I know we can open recruitment thread on paid category as well, but it's not very pleasant if we can found same thread on the free and skill trade category as well. So hire category is the right place for this.

This category is efficient to me, so we doesn't need to erase it.
I found 3-4 peoples who willing join my dev team with various agreement, from skill trade to else.

Can you imagine if i post similiar thread in every section? how can i track all of it? Is it ok if i bump every thread almost 3 in a week, that's annoying even to myself.

^^

Vanessa

Crossfate Saga Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Project and thread updated, as we now somehow made it into 5 core members

Somehow, it's just a little bit more people needed so i can focus to just do drawings.

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can be your photoshop guy, you still need it?

Vanessa

Crossfate Saga Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Bumping*
I'm looking for an assistance in Sprite making (characters only)

kindly comment or pm me if anyone interested chip in my project.

Thank you !

Ziyan

The Holy Sword
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That logo is lit though <3

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!~
I'm a pretty good pixel-artist to normal artist!
I'd like to be your GUI Artist and/or an assistant spriter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidbivas