racecarwizard

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

RCWizard Steal Skill

Author: RCW

Version: 1.0

Description:

A simple and easy to use steal skill plugin. No parameters required. All implementation is done through note tags in skills and enemies.  Download, enable and start stealing!

Features:

Implements two new skill effects, 'steal one' and 'steal all' that can be added to skills by filling out the note section.

Stealable items are defined in the enemy note section with a number that can be stolen per battle and a base steal chance.

Download:

https://github.com/RCWizard/RPGMV_StealSkill/blob/master/RCW_StealPlugin.js

Instructions:

Download the script to your game's plugin directory and enable in the plugin menu for your game.

Known Bugs/Limitations:

Don't use ',' in item names

Terms of Use:

Feel free to use this in any non-commercial or commercial game.
Feel free to adapt/modify/redistribute as long as you provide proper credits and point to this original thread.

Comments:

This is my first plugin and I sort of liked how it turned out. It is featured enough to be useful in a lot of different games but is not super configurable without diving into the code. As this is my first plugin, if anyone has any constructive comments please feel free to leave them here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.
Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.
It is so infuriating to know a package I ordered went right through my state possibly even through my town only to arrive at the fedex in another state, now at...”ready to be delivered” status. Sigh :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYOSS