racecarwizard

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

RCWizard Steal Skill

Author: RCW

Version: 1.0

Description:

A simple and easy to use steal skill plugin. No parameters required. All implementation is done through note tags in skills and enemies.  Download, enable and start stealing!

Features:

Implements two new skill effects, 'steal one' and 'steal all' that can be added to skills by filling out the note section.

Stealable items are defined in the enemy note section with a number that can be stolen per battle and a base steal chance.

Download:

https://github.com/RCWizard/RPGMV_StealSkill/blob/master/RCW_StealPlugin.js

Instructions:

Download the script to your game's plugin directory and enable in the plugin menu for your game.

Known Bugs/Limitations:

Don't use ',' in item names

Terms of Use:

Feel free to use this in any non-commercial or commercial game.
Feel free to adapt/modify/redistribute as long as you provide proper credits and point to this original thread.

Comments:

This is my first plugin and I sort of liked how it turned out. It is featured enough to be useful in a lot of different games but is not super configurable without diving into the code. As this is my first plugin, if anyone has any constructive comments please feel free to leave them here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dEj6ha4.png

WIP :)
Added some cliffs / walls / roofs to the tilesheet and am currently working on roof objects to make them prettier and more variable. And of course, windows and doors that fit to the game's style.
I also adjusted the grass color but i have some issues with my display, so if it looks weird, please let me know :)
Updated the dev logs for the game I'm working on! Check it out here
Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZackTheWolf