- Mar 2, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hey everyone! For those of you that have been wondering what has been taking up most of my time for the past 18 months, here it is! 1.5 years in the making, this is our biggest and best RPG by a long shot, starting small and whimsical and growing into a massive campaign. The best of old meets new, modern design. We sincerely hope you give it a try and know any RPG fan will love it!
Echoes of Aetheria
- Tactical battle system based on a grid. Formation and positioning is extremely important! Crazy fun to play around with!
- Top notch storytelling, adventure, exploration and more.
- Incredibly extensive crafting system where you can make just about anything, and also recycle old gear to get materials. Forge and augment to customize items!
- Exploration nodes - explore for XP!
- Difficulty levels can change at any time.
- Skill points can be moved around, refunded, used at anytime.
- Home bases where you can have conversations for XP. Home base follows you around the world and evolves over time!
- Cutscene skip - if you want to just speed things along, all cutscenes have a skip button!
- If you lose a battle, you can regroup and try again as many times as you want.
- You heal after every battle!
- No random encounters - every enemy is clearly visible on the map.
- Take screenshots in game at any time
- A lot more...
Dancing Dragon Games:
(Also check out our strategy guide, which includes 99 pages of maps, secrets, and tips!)
Credits and thanks:
Developers: Harmonic & Mithran
Saehral, Sovanjedi, Cyangmou, Clest
Celianna, Lunarea, Hirei, Ethron Young, Joel Steudler, Murray Atkinson, Daniel Huang, Billy Patton, DSVortex
Additional scripts by:
modern_algebra, zeus81, Zeriab
Development aid scripts:
Tsukihime, Solistra, Enelvon
Huge Thanks to everyone!
Last edited by a moderator: