AriDingus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I dug around in the windows script and I sort of am able to do what I want, but its sloppy and I can't figure everything out

Essentially, I'm trying to make the item menu 1 column, halve its width, and move the help window to fill the other half of the screen for more text space. I am able to do this, however it comes with some issues.

1. I cannot figure out how to move the categories upwards (Items, Weapons, ect.) leaving a gap at the top of the screen
2. The help window is also edited on other menus, and while I would maybe like to edit other windows later, its concerning that I can't just edit it for the item menu separately, as every window would need its own changes.

Is there a plugin or guide that can remedy this issue?

SGHarlekin

Orc Jester
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SRD's Super Tools either comes with or has a separate download for the menu editor. You can pretty much edit any window live while in playtest with it.

AriDingus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SRD's Super Tools either comes with or has a separate download for the menu editor. You can pretty much edit any window live while in playtest with it.
Excellent, thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi sweethearts! :kaoluv: Check out my review of @EntangledPear's totally oldskool The Stuff Fairy Tales Are Made Of!
When you spend all day at work distracted by things you want to work on or try in your project and then by the time you get home, you are too mentally tired to concentrate so you just browse the forum instead and think of more things you won’t get to work on for a while.
Time to write some enemy behaviors, here's the stream link for those interested.

Call of duty 1&2 had an interesting cheat prevention method. Between levels the game unloads and reloads the engine dll. If you ever employ this method, make sure to include at least an md5 hash check. Otherwise I can just edit that dll and implant cheats into it.
Hi-Fi Rush is one of the coolest games I've seen in a while. I don't have a way to play it so I watched a friend and wow... I really wish I had a powerful enough computer for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolcode