Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I was hoping to replace the word "Reflect" w/ the word "Block" instead. I need it to match the rest of the sheet in terms of font/style/etc... Is this something anyone can help me with? Thx!

1634334918196.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You might find a font nerd who knows exactly what it is, and then you experiment with sizes until you get it to match. But honestly, it might be faster to just create your own version of the sheet with the new word. I mean, it would take, like, a few minutes :stickytongue:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.
I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas
hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raylux92