Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I was hoping to replace the word "Reflect" w/ the word "Block" instead. I need it to match the rest of the sheet in terms of font/style/etc... Is this something anyone can help me with? Thx!

1634334918196.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You might find a font nerd who knows exactly what it is, and then you experiment with sizes until you get it to match. But honestly, it might be faster to just create your own version of the sheet with the new word. I mean, it would take, like, a few minutes :stickytongue:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?
Where would you go if you're looking to hire someone on here? I'm in need of a writer to take my story concept and turn it into npcs/dialog in my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LXRDFLXRVL