Gargoyle77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, everyone! In the game I'm currently working on, characters will be able to level up past level 99 (which is MV's level cap). I know that yanfly's core engine let's me accomplish the leveling part. But I don't know how to state how much stats each character will gain after leveling up past level 99. Some have pointed me to Yanfly's base parameter control, but I can't find anything related to what I'm trying to do. Somewhere there was a plugin that let me write the parameters gained when leveling up in an excel sheet, but can't find it anywhere.

Well, I hope you can help me with this. Thanks for reading!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) nothing can change the editor, so you'll never be able to do that.

2) the base parameter plugin (and all similar ones) allow you to set a formula to determine the parameter curve. That means you can calculate what the gain will be based on the formula you've choosen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter