ACECORP

Founder & Entrepreneur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need to edit the default RMMV message Window size so that the default width is 1024 instead of the full screen.

I found something that looks similar to what I am looking to do, but not quite https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...dth-and-position-of-the-message-window.54230/

I use yanflg plugin to manually specify it but I can’t control the width of the level up messages that are built into the engine with that.

I think changing the default size by manually editing the core script is probably my only option to hit this comprehensively.

However, if there is an easier way to do it just for the level up messages that come from the engine, thats what’s driving my inquiry, so I’ll be happy to deal with that if that’s easier to deal with directly.

Has anyone done this and can possibly provide detailed instructions on what to change and where to make the default message box width on every message 1024?

Or, if there is a way to shut off the engine based level up messages, that’s also an option.

Last edited:

ACECORP

Founder & Entrepreneur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got a fix! Yanfly message core plugin... change the default width from
Graphics.boxWidth to 1024 and it's problem solved!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desarr0