Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need help with Yanfly FTB...
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Archeia/YEARepo/master/Battle/BattleSystem_FTB.rb
...to make each actor have a unique turn icon.
In this screenshot

There is only one type of icon at the top.
(BTW, Andromeda has two moves, that is why there are four gears.)
But I want it to be like this:
Nova's turns have a small picture of Nova, Pandora's have a small picture of her, same thing for Andromeda. But I can't figure out how.
Can someone write a small script or edit this one so that each actor has a unique turn icon?

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I remember, in that battle system, there is no "actor 1's turn" or "actor 2's turn", all those "turns" can be used by any actor in any amount.
So, Nova can use up 3 "turns" and leave only 1 for the rest of the actors in battle, for example.
I suppose that is why those icons are static, one type only icons, because they can be used by anyone in any amount.

But more importantly...
There is a green arrow pointing up at the top of that screenshot! O_O

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I remember, in that battle system, there is no "actor 1's turn" or "actor 2's turn", all those "turns" can be used by any actor in any amount.
So, Nova can use up 3 "turns" and leave only 1 for the rest of the actors in battle, for example.
I suppose that is why those icons are static, one type only icons, because they can be used by anyone in any amount.

But more importantly...
There is a green arrow pointing up at the top of that screenshot! O_O
That's only if you set actors to have no limits on their actions, which i am not doing.
I am using a mouse script. XD

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can try this little script:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can try this little script:
Awesome, I'll try it out later. I'll leave this open in case it doesn't work. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SitusSlotPoker