6 years with RM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need help with Yanfly FTB...
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Archeia/YEARepo/master/Battle/BattleSystem_FTB.rb
...to make each actor have a unique turn icon.
In this screenshot
4xVBzf.png

There is only one type of icon at the top.
(BTW, Andromeda has two moves, that is why there are four gears.)
But I want it to be like this:
Nova's turns have a small picture of Nova, Pandora's have a small picture of her, same thing for Andromeda. But I can't figure out how.
Can someone write a small script or edit this one so that each actor has a unique turn icon?

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I remember, in that battle system, there is no "actor 1's turn" or "actor 2's turn", all those "turns" can be used by any actor in any amount.
So, Nova can use up 3 "turns" and leave only 1 for the rest of the actors in battle, for example.
I suppose that is why those icons are static, one type only icons, because they can be used by anyone in any amount.

But more importantly...
There is a green arrow pointing up at the top of that screenshot! O_O

tammie

6 years with RM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I remember, in that battle system, there is no "actor 1's turn" or "actor 2's turn", all those "turns" can be used by any actor in any amount.
So, Nova can use up 3 "turns" and leave only 1 for the rest of the actors in battle, for example.
I suppose that is why those icons are static, one type only icons, because they can be used by anyone in any amount.

But more importantly...
There is a green arrow pointing up at the top of that screenshot! O_O
That's only if you set actors to have no limits on their actions, which i am not doing.
I am using a mouse script. XD

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can try this little script:

tammie

6 years with RM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can try this little script:

Awesome, I'll try it out later. I'll leave this open in case it doesn't work. Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

On today's episode of Procrastinating on Translating my Game by Making Random Upgrades to the Engine:
arbitrary JavaScript expressions inside messages! Why? Because I can xD
RPGMV_2023-01-26_22-40-39.png
I'm looking for medieval style clothes for the character generator, does anyone have?
Decided to build a stat upgrade system, and a area unlock system. Then it's probably upgrading enemy behaviors. :LZSexcite:

And for anybody who wants to watch me do so, here's a link....
Have you gone through a situation where somebody gets desperate about an issue only because they kept ignoring, for quite some time, THE very same solution they were asking for the whole time?
I've crossed that bridge a couple of times already. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmurai