Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need help with Yanfly FTB...
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Archeia/YEARepo/master/Battle/BattleSystem_FTB.rb
...to make each actor have a unique turn icon.
In this screenshot
4xVBzf.png

There is only one type of icon at the top.
(BTW, Andromeda has two moves, that is why there are four gears.)
But I want it to be like this:
Nova's turns have a small picture of Nova, Pandora's have a small picture of her, same thing for Andromeda. But I can't figure out how.
Can someone write a small script or edit this one so that each actor has a unique turn icon?

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I remember, in that battle system, there is no "actor 1's turn" or "actor 2's turn", all those "turns" can be used by any actor in any amount.
So, Nova can use up 3 "turns" and leave only 1 for the rest of the actors in battle, for example.
I suppose that is why those icons are static, one type only icons, because they can be used by anyone in any amount.

But more importantly...
There is a green arrow pointing up at the top of that screenshot! O_O

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I remember, in that battle system, there is no "actor 1's turn" or "actor 2's turn", all those "turns" can be used by any actor in any amount.
So, Nova can use up 3 "turns" and leave only 1 for the rest of the actors in battle, for example.
I suppose that is why those icons are static, one type only icons, because they can be used by anyone in any amount.

But more importantly...
There is a green arrow pointing up at the top of that screenshot! O_O
That's only if you set actors to have no limits on their actions, which i am not doing.
I am using a mouse script. XD

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can try this little script:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithgaming8