tae_ka_pre

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
so whtdragon made some emotes that only had heads on them.
I edited it on sprites, and now they're like this:
22e006.jpg
[/IMG]
sample.png
[/url][/IMG]
sample.png

here's the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n80aewx8rgj3ed8/emotes and stuff.7z?dl=0

basically you can see all the emotes on whtdragon's thread. all I did was edit them on sprites and mask them. credit whtdragon and kadokawa, it's free for both commercial and noncommercial. you don't need to credit me.

I wanna see some goofy sprites in your games, happy game making!

Btw, there are LOTS, lots more emotes in the file. I only included those ones cause I'm lazy

Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! I really love this!! Do you have terms of use? I'm just curious because I don't want to draw the characters on them and not be able to use it ;w;!

tae_ka_pre

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Awesome! I really love this!! Do you have terms of use? I'm just curious because I don't want to draw the characters on them and not be able to use it ;w;!
Hey, this might be late, but I just edited it with whtdragon's stuff. It's free for any use as long as you credit whtdragon

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saliacoel