Not open for further replies.

Action20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to edit a savefile from DBZ LOZ as it is hard to play. Can someone help me out?

justincofield998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XD Yeah man! It's called potions. I carry 30 of each at any given time... But fr... play the game, yeah it's hard but it's a masterpiece of a dbz rpg game. I've beaten it three times now and it's by far the best fan made game of all time. OmegaMagnus's masterpiece.

Action20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used cheat engine LOL

Action20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XD Yeah man! It's called potions. I carry 30 of each at any given time... But fr... play the game, yeah it's hard but it's a masterpiece of a dbz rpg game. I've beaten it three times now and it's by far the best fan made game of all time. OmegaMagnus's masterpiece.
Well, anyway, I dont think its the best game of all time

You wouldn't say that if u played my game.

I am engaged in making a project right now. Its titled as "DBS Legacy of Goku" and its similar to the Dragon ball gba games.

Here is a screenshot for ya:
e4x0SCrPBmc2W2x0aJWjqW7vkbP5-7ddi9LYOQFDaASI_spRmMJMjx3STZbOvV5OlDKkJcWDTVr9exhPfxsztOQw8eSBr7F0NfmHfhcqYK7b9nP5X5m3hy_jQa0o89TyeGqUVdOWl3qlj1MMFqZtq6cs4YHvPoICxFoTTorrCdBkmhgB0mDic7ZbyifDyO6zzV4xd1vYfW1IB5gXL4nPEfk1qwzH9zBO_c0BCQ8TF35XWE82xmrErlg88nVHTS1TAzlpn6ZGco-wJ1MwnQb9HgKj279l2MyeH3gGVLoFhHDnjopSfEke12cUxOL3RjY9MDurcT_fZHilA7tIXBxb_REg-w6N-zWJjhJksowpQUUJfTYOww9E5CJ7A7IgbOySfoMIyhSHHajAK6vlY2xzbiyTdpFmKL0DWsUiQlD1Ns-gyFA9OZmKYc_2LHlRS5eAbBZDhYC4GCQmp31zo_4O4pLWL1JyX8707Fz4EApdLtIIwz5DySZjs_2iEIJdYz8cmx5nP-myK_CnblBF0tEsNc5TgnUGiuD57ng6Nt3cO56L1vOhp99uyWz_rf_ravQVkr7Lj0GPbSkTXrlq80R7Em7osPPAyyaetlX9TdtOLj_Gl-_55KA82xMyUiSbKgNeq5QxcQzxee5XOotg1XkWsmRDCOjG-E1bolOHjCvyLNLOx8rqK0-i54wcBQizj6RJer-o8GmyYrOwx41Tk-rSaQ=w1232-h771-no

I am about to complete the God of destruction arc right now.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Action20, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The Support forums are for getting help with a game you are making, not for getting help playing (or cheating) someone else's game.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know how to edit that game, but I can't wait to play yours. I love Dragonball. :3

Action20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, thanks @Shaz. I'm not that familiar with this forum.
So.... how do you close this thread?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will close it for you now. But next time, you can just report your first post and say that your question is resolved, and one of the mods will close it for you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadKitty