Editing Alternate menu screen !?

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any way to Delete the Equip Button in the Alternate menu screen ?

Thanks in advance :)  

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gomiamiheat6804

Thanks ! ....Is there any way to delete the gold information window in the Alternate menu screen too ??
not sure which you mean by that can you please show an example or give more info?

Last edited by a moderator:

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gomiamiheat6804 I mean the bar or the part that display The gold earned in the game (in the picture below), I want to remove it from the Menu 

View attachment 47036
First off in the same menu you disabled equip from erase the "g" from currency name. 

Then open rpg_scenes [back it up too] from your scripts. You are looking for this area

paste.png

delete the area highlighted. done.

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First off in the same menu you disabled equip from erase the "g" from currency name. 

Then open rpg_scenes from your scripts. You are looking for this area

View attachment 47037

delete the area highlighted. done.
@gomiamiheat6804 Where can I find this notepad folder ,there are folder named "rpg_scenes" but I can't open it bec.its a plug in folder !!

Thanks for your support :)

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gomiamiheat6804 Where can I find this notepad folder ,there are folder named "rpg_scenes" but I can't open it !!

Thanks for your support :)
just right click then open with then find notepad.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Medo, I've told you before that tech-support is NOT for game development support, but for getting the editors to run.

Additionally, please LINK to the script you need help with, that will get you help much faster

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see you created another topic. The error screen has to be user error. Here's a clean project without code removed.

1.png

With code removed

2.png

Just to repeat myself again it should look like this after you remove the gold code

3.png

If you are still getting error shut off all plugins. One of them might have a dependency on it. If all that fails then just make a new project grab the rpg_scenes from the new project folder and replace the one in your project. I'm like 100% this should work though and I've been using it in my game I'm making that now has 25+ plugins so if it is a plugin messing with you it must be a very sensitive one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunyu