Editor Tiles

PK8

I sense there's something in the wind...
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Editor Tiles

Introduction

This script allows users to mark certain tiles as "Editor Tiles," which means they will only appear in the editor. This is useful if you want to leave little developer notes and markers to yourself for your project (examples: Marking start points, check points, and areas where a scene occurs).

Features

• Set which tiles from a particular tileset will only appear in the Editor.

Screenshots (RMXP)

Before: Applying "Editor Tiles" to the map.

After: They're gone.

Script

Editor Tiles (RMVX)

Instructions

Instructions on how to use it are in the script.

Thanks

If it wasn't for me streaming myself playing old projects in front of Kain, TheRexion (Rexk), Bravo2Kilo, SolarGale, and Jeneeus Guruman, and not remembering start points for certain maps (I never set up transfer event commands or start points), I wouldn't have had the idea to make this.

Author's Notes

This idea came about while I was streaming myself playing several projects I never completed. I also had trouble remembering where on a few particular maps would the player start off, which sparked this idea. I hope it's useful!

The original name of this script was Debug Tiles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aFriendlyComposer