Edits by Haydeos! Sprites, Facesets, Icons, Tilesets, Etc.

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have not thoroughly checked these out before. I was literally laughing out loud at the little people hiding in things. OMG, so cute and clever.
Thanks! it's been a while since I looked through this thread myself, since I moved to MV XD

jknightandkarr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am going to use these on my games! You planning on expanding this list of monsters?? Please tell me yes! Great work!!

Joe

LeetMusic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Love those rat behaviors. SUPER cute. Rainbow imps are pretty sweet too. LOTSA great stuff here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubacard