Lion Blade Soler

Autistic Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm aware of there being a post (or two posts) about Effekseer, but there's a matter of importance behind what I found out about the latest version of Effkseer, which is why I'm doing a new post about Effekseer. If the moderators feel that this post should be merged with another Effekseer post, then I will understand the situation, but I want for them to keep in mind about the importance of the message that I'm about to post. As the title of the post pointed out, there's a new version of Effekseer that's out and that version is 1.60. While it's a good sign that Effekseer is getting updates, the latest version requires for game developers that are using RPG Maker MZ to install a plugin on RMMZ that will allow the program to play the Effekseer 1.6 effects. In other words, RMMZ as it is won't be able to play any effects from Effekseer 1.6 unless a plugin for RMMZ is installed and (fortunately) that plugin is available through a page from Effekseer's own website. Here's the link to the download page of the latest version of Effekseer as well as of all the existent plugins (including the RMMZ plugin): https://effekseer.github.io/en/download.html.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitenoob