(Effekseer)How to use Sample Animation from Effekseer website?

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I use them in MZ? the format is .efkproj but the MZ uses .efkefc, I tried opening the sample project and then saving the .efkproj as .efkefc and put it in the MZ effect folder but it doesn't work. I'm not familiar with effekseer at all.
I also copied the model and texture folder to MZ.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
i got this info from youtube video comment section here

he said

So I’m probably gonna end up making a vid for this but for now I’ll tell ya in text form. Instead of exporting your finished Effekseer animation you need to go grab the actual project file that you are editing and place that into your RPGMaker MZ project file under effects. You then need to drag every texture you are using in said animation into the texture folder inside that effects folder. Once you have all the textures you need and the EFKEFC project file in your effects folder, open up said project file and change the locations that it is grabbing the textures from in the basic render settings tab. Basically just change it to call in said textures inside of the texture file in RPGMaker mz. Once you’ve done all of that, your animation should appear inside RPGMaker MZ, at least it does for me. Hope that helps!

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i got this info from youtube video comment section here

he said

So I’m probably gonna end up making a vid for this but for now I’ll tell ya in text form. Instead of exporting your finished Effekseer animation you need to go grab the actual project file that you are editing and place that into your RPGMaker MZ project file under effects. You then need to drag every texture you are using in said animation into the texture folder inside that effects folder. Once you have all the textures you need and the EFKEFC project file in your effects folder, open up said project file and change the locations that it is grabbing the textures from in the basic render settings tab. Basically just change it to call in said textures inside of the texture file in RPGMaker mz. Once you’ve done all of that, your animation should appear inside RPGMaker MZ, at least it does for me. Hope that helps!
Lol,I didn't get it. I'll wait for the video, when you have the time to make it.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Lol,I didn't get it. I'll wait for the video, when you have the time to make it.
sorry but i only quote what the youtube video comment "said"...
as far as i can see... the youtube channel haven't made the video yet till today. you can check the channel and see if one day he made the video :D.

edit: btw you can try this step by step... works for me
1) extract the rar files you got from the effekseer website sample effect
2) browse the files and open the .efkproj files using effekseer program (warning do not move anything yet after you extract it from the rar files so you won't mess the texture path)
3) SAVE AS to make it save as .efkekc files... but WARNING... you must save in the SAME path as the .efkproj files you opened earlier... so you did not mess the path to the texture folder.
4) after saving it... copy or move the .efkefc files AND the TEXTURE folder (you can also copy the .efkproj files but it's a waste of space). to your game project effects/ folder.
5) proceed all the warning such as confirmation to merge the texture folder.
6) try to browse it at the mz editor.

hope this help

Last edited:

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Save the textures you will use in the mz textures folder,
then save that same converted project into the mz effects folder, now just edit the node to load the graphic texture from the mz texture folder. Resave it, then just test in mz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SergeantGrif