mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am creating this thread because at this time we do not have a dedicated place to post about our creations for/with Effekseeker, but cluttering up the MZ discussion threads with them is not ideal either.

So, post here if:
- You have edited resources to work in Effekseer and want to show them off/share them.
- You need feedback on resources you are editing for the program.
- You have made an animation you want to show off/share.

If you have questions on how to use Effekseeker, it's probably best to look to this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/effekseer.123286/

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowHawkDragon Those are fantastic! I really need to get to playing with this. I'm really curious all the ramifications this program can have.

@Driftwood Gaming Do you know how careful I had to be not to type it as that? :p

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I covered chapter 3 of the Effekseer documentation in this tutorial.

BTW, I think I must be posting this in the wrong thread? I just found out there are two. My bad.

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Playing around with electrical effects. Not a bad look but I need to figure out some way to get the paths to ripple rather than remain fixed. Any way to cause turbulence to change throughout the animation maybe?

lightning.gif

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was NOT happy with something i did before.. and after looking at it over and over.. and after @Sharm i think it was pointed it out.. I tried to fix it.
Tried to also make it look more like the 2K3 one

And the old one for comparison.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I like the new one a lot better! It's a good improvement.

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Sharm
Thanks.
I went back and just tried to make it look closer to the original.
Before i think i was taking liberties and trying to make it look different somehow.. and.. it didn't look right.

-EDIT-
Another one down.

Old Barrier

New Barrier

I made the new one straight across because it's just easier to work with in Effekseer.
Had i left it like the old one with 2 rows, it'd be a little annoying.. i tried it that's how i know.

Old Absorb 3

New Absorb 3

Last edited:

AfroditeOhki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made a couple of quick&dirty Distortion maps for rounded distortions. Feel free to use, edit, repost, whatever without credit I don't care, these were super easy to make, I just followed the explanation of how the colors work from ElfKisser's tutorials.

Distortion.pngDistortion2.png

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hah. That's a neat animation and power concept all in one.

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried this effekseer thing and I'm sure it is on rocket science level difficulty.
Is there a easy way to just recolor the animation like changing hue/saturation in graphic editor?

Lion Blade Soler

Autistic Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried this effekseer thing and I'm sure it is on rocket science level difficulty.
Is there a easy way to just recolor the animation like changing hue/saturation in graphic editor?
You can change color on Render Settings, especially on Color All under Render Settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much
If any composer here would like me to use their music as background on my plugin videos, just let me know.
Wee icons I've been making. I've totaled probably around 30 of them now! I'm trying to see if I can make a little spin on the status buff and nerf status effect icons. Want to add a bit of flair while making sure they are effective at communicating what's needed.
I think I like to draw, but with pixels it seems difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rasdf