EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Introduction

I decided it would be easier to manage all of my plugins, by keeping them all in one place.
This makes it easier to handle bug fixes, update plugins, or make the necessary changes.

As a result, I'll be linking all my plugins that are available on my website.

Amaryllis - Core Plugin
A core plugin that functions as an API to improve development speed.

• Helper Functions
  • Stream Class
  • Load Data via Promises
  • Event Emitter Utility
  • Compatible with other Plugins
  • Documented Code
  • Namespaces for code organization
  • Parser for MV 1.5 Plugin Parameters
  • Get plugin parameters via regular expression through plugin description. (Never care about your plugin file name again).

Ada - Debugging Plugin
This plugin is designed to help debug your RPGMakerMV game while working with UI or Events. It provides debug information on positions of the windows, mouse, and more.

Features
  • Display Coordinates
    • Map
    • Screen
    • Window
  • Display Size
    • Screen Size
    • Map Size
    • Window Size
  • Clicking on an event returns event information in the console
  • Displays event ID on mouse over
  • Display region ID on mouse over
  • Opens up dev tools automatically

EIS Monster Box
This plugin allows you to spawn random battles in-game using basic script calls or notetags on items in your database. Think of a box filled with different monsters that you can kill for rare items, or bring back random bosses. There’s a lot of things you can do with this plugin.

EIS Grid Inventory
Ever wanted a grid inventory scene in RPGMaker MV? This plugin provides just that. Add a grid inventory scene to your game and use it with intuitive touch controls.

EIS Pre-run Common Events
A simple plugin that allows you to setup common events to run on game start up. This means that you can run a certain set of script calls or any other preparations you have for your game.

EIS Unique Items
This plugin designates any item in your database as unique by applying a note tag to it.

EIS Lore Bites
This plugin adds a new context window to ASK System words using the Rem system. You can attach any text file in your Rem folder and have it displayed in the window when clicking on a word.

EIS Achievements
A plugin designed to add achievements to your RPGMaker MV game; giving the player incentive and rewards for completing objectives in-game.

EISNotify
This plugin allows the developer to have a notification system in-game. This system will show any notifications available in order. Afterward, they can be seen in-game. Furthermore, it allows the game developer to create notifications on the fly with script calls.

EIS Rem System
Do you wish you could have NPCs be more dynamic when they say something? Or maybe, you would like to have easy ways to import text into your game. I definitely know it can be annoying to play with switches in RPGMaker MV just to have your NPCs be more dynamic. Well, I have a solution.

The Rem system allows you to import text from text files directly into message windows in your game! This can make your NPC more dynamic, and interesting without all the extra work of using switches and variables to do so. Furthermore, this is just a base, there’s more to come using this system.

EIS Librarium
If you ever wanted a plugin that allows you to have books in your RPGMaker MV games, this is the one. Not only that, it’s here to replace the old book plugin. Out with the old in with the new. It lets you create a deeper lore and more interesting game as a result.

EIS Librarium Writer

EIS Item Packs
This plugin simply allows you to create item packs in game for batch rewards, etc. You can create weapon, armor, or item packs. This can be extremely useful if you don’t want to give the user items one at a time.

Setup window

EIS Social System
This plugin allows you to create a social system in your game; essentially, a list of contacts that you have on any map in your game.

EIS Slow Text

This plugin allows you to adjust the default text speed in message windows. It waits between each character draw.

EIS Random Items
A short script that lets you give items to the player randomly from a list (array) you declare.

This can be good if you want to replicate something like gathering points from Monster Hunter. Or, put a little bit of RNG in the items you wish to give to your player.

EIS Ask System
A plugin that allows the developer to create in-text information.

This plugin creates the ASK system like in the game Wild Arms 3.
It allows you to select text within a message window, and ask about that word or phrase.

EIS Menu Common Events
A plugin that allows you to run common events in the item menu, etc and show a message to the screen!

Yuna System Clock
A plugin that displays a system clock for the player to observe their system time in game with either Military or Standard time.
In-Game Examples

EIS Common Event Map Menu
A quick and simple plugin for allowing the user to create menus on the map
scene with common events!

RPGMakerMV Intellisense VSCode
Add intellisense to your VSCode experience in RPGMakerMV to improve plugin development.

EISPersistentSwitches
Want to save data that persists across multiple save files in your RPGMakerMV game? Persistent Switches helps you do that!

EIS Dynamic Title Music
This plugin allows you to create dynamic title music that changes as the game progresses using external data.

EIS Live2D
This plugin allows the developer to use Live2D models in their RPGMakerMV game. It also allows developers to create add ons or their own classes using this plugin as a base.

Disclaimer: this plugin is still a work in progress and more features will be added with suggestions.

Any suggestions, post them here.

MoonFlower
This plugin adds localization to your RPGMakerMV game. You can switch your language on the fly, and localize just about everything in your game! The localized text
also supports MV Text Codes.

Rose Visual Novel Tools
This plugin adds visual novel features to your RPGMakerMV game; there's a huge list of features so check it out. ~

Last edited:

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That Librarium plugin... Wow. Actually, all of these are very impressive! Glad you make this topic.

ashikai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are awesome! Especially the REM and ASK systems!
Gonna try these out later. :D

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I appreciate the support everyone. I'm going to keep working on these. I have a few others in the pipeline also.

I'm making changes to Rem Dictionary for more proposed features, and I have an idea for a mailbox plugin so yea. ~

LTN Games

Indie Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keep up the awesome work! I love your grid inventory and your numerical pad(though not in the list). Keep them coming I'm excited to see what's next.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@Kino Ok, i'll write there. I've tried another time to turn off the script that show the error. I've switched off Yanfly Common events and the error switch on Steal and Snatch... and if i turn off Steal and Snatch, it switch the error on another yanfly's script. It's a chain... however, i've checked another time the file in data, called Librarium.json. It's the old Book.json. I've changed the name, and verified that the code is right. There is no problem... :( Look the screen.

Attachments

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you change the plugin file name? That might be causing you issues. It has to be named EISLibrarium I believe.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Did you change the plugin file name? That might be causing you issues. It has to be named EISLibrarium I believe.
WTF! That's the problem! But... that's the name of the script that i've downloaded on your site... (screen)

Attachments

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeaaa the website doesn't have version control, so it has to be named like download link. In the next update I'll make it so you can name the plugin file whatever you want.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Yeaaa the website doesn't have version control, so it has to be named like download link. In the next update I'll make it so you can name the plugin file whatever you want.
Uhm... i don't understand if you've understood well xD If you right click on the name "EISLibrarium.js" and chose "save link as", the standard name that appears in the boxis EISLibrarium-1. As if the file that you've uploaded on the site have that name.... However, the problem now is solved! Now i only fix the text because it's a little bit disassembled xD

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hurray and I'll be fixing that; I never thought about that before. See? This is why it's nice to have people tell me these things. I appreciate you bringing it up ~

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hurray and I'll be fixing that; I never thought about that before. See? This is why it's nice to have people tell me these things. I appreciate you bringing it up ~
Hi Kino, i'm here because i've another problem. If you create a distribution package, the script don't work.

If you play on testing game, directly on the program, everything works perfectly. BUT if you create the package and you play the game, when you open the book (through call), NOTHING happens.

Can you check it please? It's very important!

Thank you!

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Dark what platform are you targeting with the plugin is it web? In the mean time I'll take a look at it for you.

Nvm I found your issue, and I know what caused it and it's just a couple fixes for you.
I'll be doing some edits on my end for compatability.

Fixed all the issues putting it on the website tonight.

Last edited:

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Menu Common Event plugin is really nice, great work! Fixed a long-standing issue.

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad I could help. Still have more work ahead.

Den_C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for your great plugins!
Is it possible to have all the characters (actually I need only two) on the Grid Inventory screen?

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Should definitely be possible, yes!

Den_C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you please give me a little hint? I'm not very good in JS.
I've added the second character window, but I get the same character in both.
I can define the character in the first window:

key: 'currentCharacter',
value: function currentCharacter() {
return this._characters[1];

But I can't define another character in the second window.
Is it possible to quick fix this? Or there's too much work?

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait are you trying to add more characters within the window? It's meant to display one character at once and switch between them. Right now it doesn't display more than that.

Den_C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I'd like to add the second character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
That1dweeb