Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, it doesn't support that; it'd be pretty hard to fix at the current point in time.
But, if you could give me more details on the feature I can see what I can do down the line.

Den_C

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually I'd like to have the same functionality, but with two characters on the screen simultaneously.
I've tried to add the second character window between the first character window and the grid inventory window.
Now I have two character windows, but with the same character in both.
When I use the arrow keys, I'm able to switch between characters in the first window,
and the character in the second window remains the same.

phamtruong1992

Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice plugins you have there. Just downloaded all the ones you've post here for testing purpose. I think they are very useful.

Den_C

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use more than 50 items?
I tried 100, the game breaks and freezes.

DarkWolfInsanity

Retro RPG Recreator
Reaction score
First Language
English
I think what gets me the most is the Grid Inventory. I could form up a mass inventory system where useables and keys are on the same place and able to be easily seen instead of split between three tabs.

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been trying to get your Librarium Writer to work, but I only been getting a blank white screen. I have Windows 64 bit.

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahh again, I'll be seeing what I can do come September. THere's a lot of things I have to get done before I can update the application; I may just add support for notes in Librarium, so people can write their books into the plugin parameters instead of fiddling with the external editor.

Either way, expect to see some progress on the old stuff in September. Sorry for taking so long.

Also, releasing a small port for another application Live2D, so that's going on my website also.

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm back to getting Librarium to work, but I have a slight problem: The Line Break is really wonky. Here's an example of what I have so far:

"<WordWrap>Basically, if you've ever played a \\C[2]RPG Maker \\C[0]game, then you know how to play: <br> <br> \\C[1]Arrow Keys \\C[0]to Move <br> \\C[1]Z \\C[0]to Act <br> \\C[1]X \\C[0]to Cancel/Menu <br> \\C[1]Shift \\C[0]to Dash <br> \\C[1]A \\C[0]for the Help Menu <br> \\C[1]S \\C[0]to view the map<br>"

The lines doesn't stay flush on the screen.

Would \\n (the classic New Line code, which RPG Maker or Yanfly's Message Core doesn't show) work better here?

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is some badass collection of plugins. Definitely using the grid inventory and librarium plugins ;) Thanks!

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I tried using \\n in my Librarium Files and it didn't work. Let me send you a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

2017-08-28+18_38_53-%C3%86thercoil+Playable+Trailer+-+RPG+Maker+MV.png

The lines after the first should be flush at the left side, since I put " <br> <br> " between them. It's not the case here.

In the other books, the unwanted indentations are even more grievous. Help in this is greatly appreciated.

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will update that, thanks.

Kanallaman

Kanallaman Studios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very Interested in the Localisation Plugin!! I've actually been looking for one so thanks Kino!

kaiijuu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found out about Live2D and really wanted to use it for my game! then I stumbled onto this plugin and I can't wait to get to trying it! Thank you so much

ArcheoFox

Novice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Amazing plugins! Thank you.
I have a problem with the plugin "SocialSystem". I created a NPC named "Machine" and it appears in the contact book :

Sans titre-1.png
Sans titre-3.png

But as soon as I try to change the social value of it :

Sans titre-4.png

an error message appears:

ReferenceError: Machine is not defined
at Game_Interpreter.eval (eval at <anonymous> (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_objects.js:10492:10), <anonymous>:1:33)
at Game_Interpreter.command355 (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_objects.js:10492:5)
at Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_objects.js:8930:34)
at Game_Interpreter.update (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_objects.js:8838:19)
at Game_Map.updateInterpreter (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_objects.js:6115:27)
at Game_Map.update (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_objects.js:6022:14)
at Scene_Map.updateMain (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_scenes.js:608:14)
at Scene_Map.updateMainMultiply (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_scenes.js:600:10)
at Scene_Map.update (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_scenes.js:589:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (file:---///Endless%20Illusion/js/rpg_managers.js:2024:25)

Is there something that I did wrong?

Attachments

• Sans titre-1.png
    Sans titre-1.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Sans titre-3.png
    Sans titre-3.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Sans titre-4.png
    Sans titre-4.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 15

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
How can I go about setting librarium into my main menu? I am using Yanfly's main menu manager but it's still a little confusing for me.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I am working on a number of games, due to having too many ideas and a poor work ethic, and decided to add an achievement system for Steam users. Yours was the best achievement plugin I could find, but for some reason won't work for me at all. I placed the file system plugin above it whenever I loaded plugins, playtested but found no achievement file. I moved your plugins to the top of the list and tried again, and even tried filling out a new achievement in case that did anything. Any suggestions for what could have gone wrong?

RazanM

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why i can't use Librarium plugin. I got error..

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG
actually i new in Rpg maker MV :v

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
what version of rpg maker are these scripts for? KRSocialSystem 1.01 function KR.Helpers.setContactSocialRate(2,5) is okay but in 1.02 i get error : cannot set property socialRate of null. im using RPG Maker MV version 1.5.1 Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NitrosTropy