EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Introduction

This plugin allows the developer to have a notification system in-game. This system will show any notifications available in order. Afterward, they can be seen in-game. Furthermore, it allows the game developer to create notifications on the fly with script calls.

Features

• Text Code Support
  • Windows adjust size to match text width
  • Fade Animation
  • Slide Animation
  • Notifications
  • Can create notifications with script calls.
  • Event notifications which can take a function or a string of JavaScript statements
  • Shows multiple notifications in a row when they come up

Script File

eisnotify

Setup

1. Place the script in your plugins folder
  2. Keep the name as EISNotify.js

Setup Screenshots

In-Game Screenshots

EISNotifyScreen2.png

EISNotifyScreen1.png

For More Information:

http://endlessillusoft.com/eisnotify/

All RPGMaker MV plugins are free for both commercial and non-commercial use unless specified otherwise on the plugin’s page. When using one of these plugins, please make sure to credit with the name : Endless Illusion Software. Furthermore, you may edit the source code to suit your needs, so long as you do not claim the source code belongs to you.

harvvvvv

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't seem to get the 'slide' animation to work - is it supposed to slide onto the screen from the direction you stipulate? Right now it animates like a linear wipe effect from the notification windows center. When I set the animation to 'fade', it fades on successfully, but then wipes off the same way it does when it's set to 'slide'. Is this intentional?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legendleo89