Elderine: Dreams to Destiny

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Through Steam Light and Now Early Access - Thank you! :)

About Elderine:

Magic, riddles, new friendships and a quest to discover himself amid a world grasped by a dark, ancient evil. An ordinary boy, who finds himself in the least ordinary of circumstances. Jason always wanted to live in a fantasy world, to escape from homework, school, his boring life and most of all his overbearing aunt. Luck was in course for this young boy, as he soon finds himself magically warped to the land of Hasparia.
A land where magic, monsters, mysterious creatures and heroes really do exist. With a fledgling wizard a strange imp and others as companions, Jason sets off on his own journey of discovery, in this strange world that he now must call home. It's not all adventure, though, as Jason is the prophesied hero who will destroy the dark evil engulfing the lands.

At every turn, they are constantly evading the scope of a mysterious force. Who, as it seems will stop at nothing until their quest has failed! Dreams really can become Destiny.

Features:

• Zelda style role-playing game.
  • Story-Driven Adventure.
  • Real time combat system.
  • Grow stronger with each dungeon you master.
  • Skills e.g. Crafting and farming.
  • Go fishing - just because you can.
  • Own a farm, become a farmer - An adventure in itself!
  • Restore a plot of land so you can farm,fish and build a guild.
  • Rescue various people who will offer you quests, skills and offer you services.
  • Find and collect relics and trophies. 
  • Original Music created specifically to accompany the storytelling experience.

Trailer

ScreenShots

Credits and Special Thanks

Plugins:

- Quasi - Multiple ^_^

- Yanfly - Multiple ^_^

- Procraftynation - https://github.com/procraftynation/RMV

- Gameus - Quest System

- Jet

Original Music:

- Steven Settinger

Additional Graphics

- Avery

- Minnow

Special Thanks to:

Kickstarter Backers

Steam Supporters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane