Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

header.jpg

Through Steam Light and Now Early Access - Thank you! :)

About Elderine:

Magic, riddles, new friendships and a quest to discover himself amid a world grasped by a dark, ancient evil. An ordinary boy, who finds himself in the least ordinary of circumstances. Jason always wanted to live in a fantasy world, to escape from homework, school, his boring life and most of all his overbearing aunt. Luck was in course for this young boy, as he soon finds himself magically warped to the land of Hasparia.
A land where magic, monsters, mysterious creatures and heroes really do exist. With a fledgling wizard a strange imp and others as companions, Jason sets off on his own journey of discovery, in this strange world that he now must call home. It's not all adventure, though, as Jason is the prophesied hero who will destroy the dark evil engulfing the lands.

At every turn, they are constantly evading the scope of a mysterious force. Who, as it seems will stop at nothing until their quest has failed! Dreams really can become Destiny.

cropped-HasparCity-3.png

Features:

• Zelda style role-playing game.
  • Story-Driven Adventure.
  • Real time combat system.
  • Grow stronger with each dungeon you master.
  • Skills e.g. Crafting and farming.
  • Go fishing - just because you can.
  • Own a farm, become a farmer - An adventure in itself!
  • Restore a plot of land so you can farm,fish and build a guild.
  • Rescue various people who will offer you quests, skills and offer you services.
  • Find and collect relics and trophies. 
  • Original Music created specifically to accompany the storytelling experience.

Trailer

ScreenShots

1.png

5.png

4.png

8.png

2.png

Credits and Special Thanks

Plugins:

- Quasi - Multiple ^_^

- Yanfly - Multiple ^_^

- Procraftynation - https://github.com/procraftynation/RMV

- Gameus - Quest System

- Jet

Original Music:

- Steven Settinger

Additional Graphics

- Avery

- Minnow

Special Thanks to:

Kickstarter Backers

Steam Supporters

logo.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JD1969