MikeMakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I'm requesting for an element rates table in the Equip Menu, similar to the one in Status Menu through:

Status Menu Core (YEP)

While it's nice to have changing color depending on the rates and arrows showing results after equipping, the following only would still suffice: element, icon, name, and rate%.

1635312094074.png

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question, do you own the Yanfly plugins? Specifically the Equip core and Status core?

MikeMakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, I own the Equip and Status ones.

MikeMakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please see current and after with extra window of the element chart to the scene.

Current Equip Menu with YEP Equip Core:
1635345830395.png

Results Mockup:
1635345761526.png

I suppose comparing elemental rates for equipping highlighted armor/weapon would need a temp actor function with element modification after to compare to current.

I'm also using Elements Core for reflecting elements. Might need its Game_Actor.prototype info on line 609 inserted into Equip Core to get reflect rate of element or a reflect true/false flag if at least 1%.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfilez