Mahoken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just wondering if there was a way to make it so a character can avoid skills with a certain element.

Similar to Pokemon, my example would be a character who is considered a "Flying" type to be unaffected by moves with the element, "Ground". I can make it so the Flying type takes 0 damage from Ground attacks, but any effect that skill has will still go through. So I'm looking for a way to just have 100% evasion against certain elements.

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's probably something in Yanfly's Element Core that can help you do this. Personally, I haven't used the plugin, so I don't know for sure.

Mahoken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I already looked through that one and couldn't find what I was looking for :/ 

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh... Well, then I don't know what could help you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowking1901