FREE Elemental Light - 1 Female Voice Actor Needed Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Teho!
Hello, everyone!

Synopsis
Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheer and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends, Chiron and Valerie and gains even more on this adventure, but there's many monsters created by the negative energy of others and they'll all have to face them. It uses the Linear Motion Battle System with a vast number of skills and the game includes multiple other features like Synthesis.

My Role(s)/Position(s)
Me: Lead Dev, Writer, Eventer, Mapper, Director, Pixel Artist, Artist, UI Artist, Planner
Mark Messar: Composer
Others: Voice Actor, Composer, Cutscene Animator

Positions/Roles Needed:
Voice Actor

Please help me.

My game Elemental Light is near the road to being complete.
With my composer Messar Music slowly making the tracks, (You can't rush creativity.) The game is close to being complete.

I have all the voice actors for the game except one, their not too important in this game so they only have one scene, but their one of the most important characters in the planned sequel. The game is planned to be commercial, but I can't pay anybody...
But! I hope that somebody will help me make my dream project come true by becoming the voice actor for
Ni-Hao
A 13-year old girl who lost her mother at a VERY young age. she has very little trust in others as everyone is scared of her because of her power and so she has an aversion to other people, people often wish to remove her from life, but she has a adopted mother that protects her. Most of the time she's sour and despises almost everybody around her.
She has dreams about Natsuko (the main character) and one dream connects them and she helps Natsuko in a very tough situation after Natsuko explains that you can't trust everyone, but if you try hard enough you can figure out the good from the bad.

So please help me!

I can't give you the whole script for her until the role is finalized as you, but here's some test lines.
Now This > * marks emotions that need to be portrayed through the line. Try Hard, okay?
LINES:
"No one. Who do you want to see again?" *Sour, but concerned
"Who are you?" *Concerned
"Your funny, I think I like you.." *Feeling slightly happy
"Everyone might just pretend to like you just because of what you can give." *Sour, threatening
"Shut up." *Annoyed
"I am soooo sorry about that." *Angry, Sarcastic, Annoyed
"Valerie is a stupid name!" *Annoyed, Really Angry
"Natsuko!" *Scared, Concerned
"I'm surprised. Your more stupid than you are fat." *Happy, Playful, Mocking
"Leave me alone." *Annoyed, Enraged, Sad

Deadline: May 2nd

HOW TO AUDITION

You can PM me with a download link.

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I forgot to add that the voice actor for Ni-Hao would receive a free copy of the game!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll try out for the voice. My voice is naturally high pitchy so I think I sound pretty young as is. XD

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PixeLockeT
You can send a download link to a audtion file after recording one of those lines.

Theatricalis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I’ll send in my audition once I get home from work! Thank you for the opportunity!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
5 Days Till The Deadline.

Received Auditions - 1

It's not too late to try out. But it will be soon.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
4 Days Till The Deadline.

Received Auditions - 2

It's not too late to try out. But it will be soon.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I kind of want to help map, but I've been really busy lately with various things, I doubt I really could

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's all right,
Everything's fine for now.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tomorrow I will pick the voice actor between the two actors, I will think hard and hope that the two actors will respect my answer and not be down hearted.

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the auditions, @Theatricalis and @EmptyVoid_ .
I enjoyed listening to you guys try out and I liked both of your auditions, however they're were a couple of things that were wrong about them and for that I apologize.

I believe it was my fault that the information I had in mind wasn't put through, so I shall extend the deadline, give more information about the character and more lines.

While there is only one scene with the character in the current project, they are one of the main in a planned future project, so choosing the voice actor is a very difficult decision.

Everyone that still hasn't tried out, you can.
I still hope however that you guys will try again after I add more information + lines.
I will give details to you individually about what I didn't find sitting and I may ask you questions about your workload, It'd be a shame if you left during the project's creation, so please think carefully before entering the project. Thank You.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Why don't you do it yourself? I know you have a soft/sweet voice, or isn't that what your searching for?

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've got loads of other stuff to do already and I also wanted to give someone else a try~

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've received one audition from @EmptyVoid_

Is anyone else gonna try?

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EmptyVoid_ if your still interested in the role, could you send me another tryout and that will act as the one for the whole thing.

@Everyone, here is a reference to what she should sound like.
Sorry for the dalay.

Shallie

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BUMP

A deadline has been added I am going to take in account even if another one is not sent, @Theatricalis Ni-Hao Audition and @EmptyVoid_ Ni-Hao Audition.

It's not too late to audition but it will be on May 2nd

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax