TRADE Elemental Light - I...really need help.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Teho!~
I thank you for even clicking on this thread...I'm in quite a pickle..Tilesets are very hard to make...
I've tried multiple times over the course of my development time, I'm no good...
Here's the original game development thread Elemental Light.

Engine: RMMV

Synopsis:
The RPG game Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheer and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends, Chiron and Valerie and gains even more on this adventure, but there's many monsters created by the negative energy of others and they'll all have to face them. It uses the Linear Motion Battle System with a vast number of skills and the game includes multiple other features like Synthesis.

Positions/Roles Needed:
Mapper/Tileset Artist: We need someone who is capable of mapping, parallax or regular. Being able to heavily edit already-made tilesets are good too.

If there's another way you think you could help, feel free to ask if I could use your help, I'm open to some things!

My Role(s)/Position(s):
Me: Almost Everything.
Messar Music:

Trade
I could help you with your project in return, I've got a lot of work to do, but I'm okay to help out.
I'm a pretty good Artist. (Pixel-Art also!)
I could help organize your teams work as a Project Secretary.
I've been practicing and am confident in my Writer skills.
I might be able to help in other ways, ask me ask me.

My game Elemental Light is near the road to being complete.
With my composer Messar Music slowly making the tracks, (You can't rush creativity.) The game is close to being complete.
The game is planned to be commercial, but I can't pay anybody...
But! I hope that somebody will help me make my dream project come true.

If interested, you can PM me.

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall
Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa