FREE Elemental Light - Tileset-Artist/Mapper 1 Female Voice Actor Needed Please!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Teho!
Hello, everyone!

Synopsis
Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheer and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends, Chiron and Valerie and gains even more on this adventure, but there's many monsters created by the negative energy of others and they'll all have to face them. It uses the Linear Motion Battle System with a vast number of skills and the game includes multiple other features like Synthesis.

My Role(s)/Position(s)
Me: Lead Dev, Writer, Eventer, Mapper, Director, Pixel Artist, Artist, UI Artist, Planner
Mark Messar: Composer
Others: Voice Actor, Composer, Cutscene Animator

Positions/Roles Needed:
Tileset Artist
Mapper
Voice Actor

Please help me.

My game Elemental Light is near the road to being complete.
With my composer Messar Music slowly making the tracks, (You can't rush creativity.) The game is close to being complete.

I have all the voice actors for the game except one, their not too important in this game so they only have one scene, but their one of the most important characters in the planned sequel. The game is planned to be commercial, but I can't pay anybody...
But! I hope that somebody will help me make my dream project come true by becoming the voice actor for
Ni-Hao
A 13-year old girl who lost her mother at a VERY young age, she has dreams about Natsuko (the main character) and one dream connects them and she helps Natsuko in a very tough situation after Natsuko explains that you can't trust everyone, but if you try hard enough you can figure out the good from the bad.

So please help me!

I can't give you the whole script for her until the role is finalized as you, but here's some of the lines.
LINES:
"No one. Who do you want to see again?"
"Who are you?"
"Your funny, I think I like you.."
"Everyone might just pretend to like you just because of what you can give."

HOW TO AUDITION
You can PM me with a download link.

Deadline
April 1st

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I forgot to add that the voice actor for Ni-Hao would receive a free copy of the game!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll try out for the voice. My voice is naturally high pitchy so I think I sound pretty young as is. XD

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PixeLockeT
You can send a download link to a audtion file after recording one of those lines.

Theatricalis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I’ll send in my audition once I get home from work! Thank you for the opportunity!

Theatricalis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Lilly I tried to send it to you directly but it wouldn't let me, so here's the soundcloud link. Thank you for the opportunity, and have a wonderful evening!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schico