Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Elemental Light
Youtube Channel

The features of this game from battle system to more.
SYNOPSIS
This is a Single Player RPG commercial game using the LMBS also known as Linear Motion Battle System.
The various extra features such as Synthesis system(or crafting.) can be found in this game and others.
Screenshots of the game in development, it could change stay as is or change into something even more amazing.
IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

The characters that will make this game soar.
CHARACTERS
Natsuko

Natsuko is a simple minded girl often regarded as "helpful"to everyone in her town. She only has good intentions for
the most part, but she's not exactly the best when it comes
to fighting from far away. Her greatest quality is her big
heart, She is very friendly and will do what she can to
help even if she doesn't necessarily know or like the person and her friendly appearance draws others to her.

Chiron

Chiron is one of the smartest people Natsuko knows, his intelligence
rivals rocket scientist by a little. Chiron has always been
cautious since he was able to walk, but if he's with Natsuko he can do
anything he puts his mind too and while his friend Natsuko
believes that her path is never straight, he'll try always
try to find a straight path in any situation.

Valerie

Valerie isn't the "lose your favorite console and forgiving"
type. Valerie is a self-taught Swordian, her parents
are unknown so she was never taught proper etiquette and
can sometimes say what's on her mind, regardless of what
trouble may come of it. Valerie's been friends with Natsuko
since they were 3, her automatic feeling to be the most
responsible one in the group is why she cares.

Falco

Falco's a scientist that developed the power within Aino.
He created the device that develops negativity into living things and while it was an accident turning living things into monsters, Falco sees the potential in it and decides to use it to control the planet.
His bright intellectual appearance hides the fact that he's out for only himself.

Kathi

Kathi is an assistant to Falco, she has feelings for Aino and did care for him until she found out why they had him. She feels deep depression for Falco's negative use for him, but to remain by Falco's side she must hide these feelings. She still hopes that somehow and someway Aino will be okay.

Aino

Aino was a normal child, but slowly began to lose his normal appearance after certain incident. When he touches organic matter they turn into monsters, because of the incident he feels negative feelings for the people around him and tries to push everyone away, but Natsuko sees the wound and wants to help heal it
The story of this game that tells a story of a young youth.
STORYLINE/PLOT
Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheerful and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends and gains even more on this adventure, but there's many monsters created by the negative energy of others and they'll all have to face them.
The world as Natsuko knows it, learn more and believe it.
SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
A modern world that continues to shine with magic and other-worldly creatures, airplanes, buses and cars are made and are the ideal travel vehicles.
Trailers & Gameplay

Everyone's fanart will be featured here~

Last edited:

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! Your game looks good, but there are a couple of issues with your thread.

1) It's unclear whether your game is a full game or currently a demo with a full game that's still under development. If it's a Demo, please clarify this where you say "DOWNLOAD LINK" (or somewhere else in your topic) so that people know what to expect (and so that we can approve your thread in the Games in Development section). If it's a full game, let me know and I'll move this thread to the correct place.

2) When I clicked your Download Link, it tells me that I need permission from you in Google Drive to access the file (and therefore every single person trying to download your demo/game will need you to approve them). I believe this is allowed here, but it seems like a really unintuitive way to do it! If you want people to try out your game, I suggest making the file accessible to anyone with the link you provide in this topic.

3) While this is certainly up to you, I think that adding a few sentences (and maybe even a picture) above the "Sections" and outside the Spoiler tags could be useful in getting people interested to read more. Use those few sentences to really highlight what is (or is going to be) great about your game!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks...The pictures are a no-go, but I fixed a lot of other things.

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looks good! Approving your thread now - sorry about the two-day wait.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problememo!

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's very cute! I will try it later :)

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on a better demo right now, that one is really out-dated.

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So...it will get even cuter then

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Elemental Light Status Update 1.0
Hello, Everyone!

I know it's been a few months since the announcement trailer and obviously that must mean I've made progress since then and yes!
I've made a whole load of progress since the first trailer!
Before we get into that, I would first like to introduce Messar Music which is the main composer for my
game project, Messar Music has already
finished about 5 tracks for my game and I absolutely loved them! I may as well show off the first battle
theme he sent me, OLD Battle Theme.
Fortunately we both decided that the battle theme wasn't really perfect for the project, so we scrapped it
and he sent me one that we both rather liked, I'll show that in a future update.
So what I've recently finished is my right now most proud achievement, finishing the main characters
battler sprites! Natsuko, Chiron and Valerie,
hoping to make a website for my game....but let's
continue! For the next trailer, I have to draw some portraits of the main 3 and with the voice actors finish
some voice acting from the script, but we'll hear more about them in the future.

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow looks great! :kaojoy:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone~!
I HAD uploaded a new and improved demo, featuring all three of the playable characters, and more skills, a good idea of what the game is going to be like. However I needed to remove the link to it until further notice, but after I fix the problem please try and help me fix any bugs and errors!

Has anybody already downloaded the demo?

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you guys enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all and it'd be nice to see some let's plays or gameplay videos from the community!!! Thank You!

Elemental Light - Demo Edition
===
Experience the schematics and beginning of the lesson telling RPG, Elemental Light.

Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheerful and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends, Chiron and Valerie and gains even more on this adventure, but there's many monsters created by the negative energy of others and they'll all have to face them.​

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@everyone Sorry, I should've called it a beta, even though it's not my first game, I was unaware of so many faults. Please forgive my incompetence....I promise that in the future, I will bring you all something worth playing.

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@everyone Here's a bit of an update on progress.

2 Facesets, 5 Skills, Cutscene Editing, 5 Character Sheets and 2 Character Design.

A Programmer / Level Designer Named Ryanu has joined the party!
A Project Secretary / Artist Named Vigaman has joined the party!

ChampX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I downloaded the demo to give it a shot myself. First I'd like to say thanks for sharing a demo as this allows you to get people playing and get some feedback. I played to the end where we get on the bus.

Anyway, the video you linked in your post by FleshToDust already summarizes my thoughts pretty well and I don't think I need to repeat them. That said, I will add a couple additional points:

- I think the art is probably your strongest point, at least once you get more of it in there and fix the maps like it was already stated. I did notice Valerie would vanish depending on how you were oriented in the world and while walking. I assume this is because her sprite isn't done yet, so perhaps maybe throw in some placeholder images (even her standing frame just sliding while walking will do) until her sprite work is complete. The battle sprites I think are definitely solid though!

- Without repeating what FleshToDust said about maps already, I think the biggest most important thing you could do is make it clear where the map transitions and where the map is just a dead edge. Even if you had something that looked terrible art wise where transitions are, it at least communicates to the player where they can and should go. After that, you can always revisit and then figure out a way to make it look cleaner.

- I'm personally not a fan of the Japanese audio at the beginning of each battle. Maybe some people are but I find it very jarring and out of place. This may work if your setting was in Japan somewhere or if you game was going to have a Japanese localization (translation), but otherwise I would just cut it and put a different sound effect instead.

- Definitely heal the player once the dream at the beginning is over, otherwise you are going into battles at 1 HP which is bound to set the player up to lose unless they catch it before hand and eat bread (which many people won't).

- The game file is really rather large and it looks like the www folder is nested quite a few times for no real reason I could determine. Perhaps you could clean up the export a bit and this should reduce your file size quite dramatically.

Either way, I don't want to judge too harshly as I know this is still a very early build with many things still in development and bound to change. Definitely keep going though as I think with improvements you can actually make something very enjoyable!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the notable, useful and refreshing feedback @ChampX
I will try to get to most of these errors and have them fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timiti