Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine: MV

Synopsis:
This is a Single Player RPG commercial game using the LMBS also known as Linear Motion Battle System.
The various extra features such as Synthesis system(or crafting.) can be found in this game and others.

Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheerful and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends and gains even more on this adventure, but there's many monsters created by the negative energy of others and they'll all have to face them.

I really need some help....If I'm going to make this game, a lot of people like it and are waiting for it to release so I cannot give up.

Positions/Roles Needed
Level Designer
Someone who could work with me and the tileset artist to position and build the world as we see fit.

Tileset Artist
Someone who can work with me to bring my world to life by making tilesets.

Spriter
Someone who might be able to help me make the sprites for the battle system, overworld and
just might be able to help me with a special little side thing. I'd like for you to join so you can learn about it.

Project Secretary
Someone who might be able to keep me and everyone on schedule, help us plan how much stuff to get done in the week, month and maybe get this game done faster, plan dates on which trailers are put out as well as the release date of the game and others.

My Role(s)/Position(s)
Me:
Pixel Art, Artist Writing, Mapping, Eventing, etc.
Messar Music: Composing
Others: Cutscene Animator, Artist, etc.

Skill Trade:
I have a large range of skills that I might have mentioned above.
I can help with your project if you help with mine.

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have added a Level Designer...Even though I guess nobody is interested... :kaocry:

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Stab your fear mortal, for humans are interested.

This one is not one of those humans due to its focus on its own expression, but the altar has informed me through visions of the past told through the eyes of the not born that a person shall arrive to you in your time of requirement. And that person is you mortal for you shall become your own person. Steel yourself in this lack of our understanding of your vision and use it to enhance your eyes into supreme focus through your hidden desires to be praised and in control.

Good luck mortal, and may your expression achieve the achievements it is meant to achieve.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. Very articulate, thanks.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still looking for people to recruit. I really need the help...

Ryanu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm still looking for people to recruit. I really need the help...
Hello. I may be able to help. Message me privately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyles85