Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey ! I think I'm in the good zone. Please, tell me I am. Anyway, I need your help : Fact is that I use the "Yanfly's slot upgrade" plugin, and by some way, I finally could use it and boost weapons, giving the wearer boost effects. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a way to resolve the following problem, so I'll give the whole context :

> Having a new character (Baran) with a weapon (Mithril Bow).

→ Enchant the bow with a wind elemental emblem, to give the weapon the stat boost that the Wind element users are primary
based on.

→ It works, I got the "+ wind" effect when I give the "Windy Mithril Bow + 1" to Baran, what takes his wind rate from 100 to
90%.

→ Give the Light Amulet the Windy boost too.

BUT.

When Baran wears it, he does not take the "wind +2 effect" that could also take his elemental rate from 90% to X like 80 or 75, and that's what I'm looking for, because the MrTS_ State stacking feature does not match with it.

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Iliassine : We ask that you not bump posts unless 72 hours pass. I know that is different from other sites, but we use 72 hours here.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
triple up 360°

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png
Only the goggles are imported ... not the eyes
a lot of my maps and battlebacks are me redrawing base rpg maker mv stuff to match with my own artwork... sometimes it comes out ok lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RhemeChan