Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey ! I think I'm in the good zone. Please, tell me I am. Anyway, I need your help : Fact is that I use the "Yanfly's slot upgrade" plugin, and by some way, I finally could use it and boost weapons, giving the wearer boost effects. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a way to resolve the following problem, so I'll give the whole context :

> Having a new character (Baran) with a weapon (Mithril Bow).

→ Enchant the bow with a wind elemental emblem, to give the weapon the stat boost that the Wind element users are primary
based on.

→ It works, I got the "+ wind" effect when I give the "Windy Mithril Bow + 1" to Baran, what takes his wind rate from 100 to
90%.

→ Give the Light Amulet the Windy boost too.

BUT.

When Baran wears it, he does not take the "wind +2 effect" that could also take his elemental rate from 90% to X like 80 or 75, and that's what I'm looking for, because the MrTS_ State stacking feature does not match with it.

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance.

(I'm sorry to post it twice, I think it may go in both of the sections, if not, please tell me.)

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Forgot to enable the watch options.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Iliassine Please do not post duplicate threads. One query, one thread. As well as cluttering up the sections with duplicates, you could have people replying to either of them, unaware of suggestions from other people on the other thread, which could be a waste of their time, and/or may cause confusion.

You duplicate thread is in the correct place (Plugin Support) so I am closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p
Hello! Thank you for visiting my Page! ✅
I have done nothing for my game in the last hours but look and modify my spreadsheets. lmao
A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slick2801